sct tune

ill sell u some jets ,,,945.32 ,,plus i need your old ones for core deposits:D

I'll try to post dyno sheets this weekend. I didn't give enough info.ME BAD. It is running rich on the bottle, when the NOS is on it runs too rich I think, but what do I know! So I was going to change the fuel jets to lean out the NOS runs. It is a tad rich without bottle, thats why I asked about the SCT.

Ironhead said:
post up that dyno sheet ,,,12.5 is were the best is ,,,not yelling BS bro but a a/f of 10,, i find it hard to beleive you are dynoing at them numbers !!

Here are my dyno sheets. I didn't get a copy of the run with the 10.9 A/F but the one I attached shows 11.0A/F at 4700-4800 rpm. Got on the NX website and they say I should have #18 fuel jets for a 100 shot. Whoever tuned it last put in a #20 and a #22. I ordered the correct jets and also the 150 jets.

Attachments

• DSC05856.JPG
    DSC05856.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • DSC05855.JPG
    DSC05855.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC05857.JPG
    DSC05857.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ironhead said:
ill sell u some jets ,,,945.32 ,,plus i need your old ones for core deposits:D

Sorry but I found a better buy or I would have used yours. You might try selling them at Viper Alley. I hear they are kind and helpfull over there.

spydertt said:
I just got done on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. 554.4whp,644.3ftlb. My A/F dipped too rich at 10.9. I'm going to change fuel jets next week. What is a good A/F to shot for ? 12.4 ? Also if I get an SCT will I put my stock PCM back in or leave the stage 2 in? Is it true a Dyno Dynamics #s are 30% lower than a Dynojet?
people have you confused with the original poster i have no idea why you hijacked ryan bowens thread but it would be a lot clearer if you stated your mods and started your own thread....imho

505'sFastestViper. said:
people have you confused with the original poster i have no idea why you hijacked ryan bowens thread but it would be a lot clearer if you stated your mods and started your own thread....imho

Dom is right..for once.;) ..I thought you (spydertt) were the one who started this thread till I read Dom's post....

TNVIPER said:
Dom is right..for once.;) ..I thought you (spydertt) were the one who started this thread till I read Dom's post....

Still learing the rules, Sorry to hijack.

Try this jet - I'm sure it will help.
:D

spydertt said:
I just got done on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. 554.4whp,644.3ftlb. My A/F dipped too rich at 10.9. I'm going to change fuel jets next week. What is a good A/F to shot for ? 12.4 ? Also if I get an SCT will I put my stock PCM back in or leave the stage 2 in? Is it true a Dyno Dynamics #s are 30% lower than a Dynojet?

Attachments

• jet-truck6.jpg
    jet-truck6.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back