Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCT TUNER FOR SALE! NEVER USED IT.

$200 SHIPPED!

SCTTuner003.jpg

SCTTuner004.jpg

Last edited:
LOWER PRICE!

$185 SHIPPED! I have no use for it since the truck has long been gone. I never used it.

How much is it for tunes? Or does it come with the two-three basic tunes?

what do you mean by hooked up? Cause i hear they cost about 200 for maps? Guess i want mapping cause i have header back exhaust and cai, wondering if they basic tunes will be good enough with those mods or not? Im very interested in this so if you could maybe shed alittle more light it could make up my mind.

The SCT basically is compatible with mutiple vehichles depending on the model number. It does not come with "basic" tunes or any other tunes. You need to contact a SCT dealer/tuner and purchase tunes that fit your specific needs. You use the SCT tuner to "load" those for your truck. Its as simple as obtaining a "unlocked" and "programable" tuner "SCT" and contacting the dealer (ie. Torrie) and purchsing the tunes. Hope this clears things up a little. And yes, you will need to pay for the tune programing.

PM ME SOME OFFERS! I NEED IT GONE OR I WILL FORGET ITS IN THE GARAGE IN A MONTH. SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE A USE FOR THIS.

what do you mean by hooked up? Cause i hear they cost about 200 for maps? Guess i want mapping cause i have header back exhaust and cai, wondering if they basic tunes will be good enough with those mods or not? Im very interested in this so if you could maybe shed alittle more light it could make up my mind.

Hey, i have B&B long tube headers, custom mids, cat back 3", K&N, JTSVP tb, running on 95 octane and Torrie supported me with tunes for this configuration, so should be no problem with your mods.

Ich war in der US-Armee bei Panzer-Kasern 1987-1990. Ich lebte in Althengstedt und habe meinen Besuch dort. Ich wollte nach Stuttgart mit einem Freund reisen, um der Familie seiner Frau besuchen im nächsten Jahr.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back