SCT Tuner?s

severedsnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my truck used and it came with a SCT Tuner from yall....it has 3 tunes low,med,and high octane tunes...are yall considering 93 as high octane as that is the lowest octane we can run in our trucks?

Don't go running your truck on low octanes... gonna kill your pistons and possibly more.

I know better than that...I was just wandering what the ROE is considering high octane...93 or race fuel?
B/C it only came with three tunes and I just wanna know which I should run

From there website:

The SCT XCalibrator arrives to you with up to 3 performance tunes, custom written and performance tested by Roe Racing. In addition to improved fuel and timing curves for maximum power, we also turn off the skip shift feature, disable downstream O2 sensor monitoring (for "off road" cat deleted cars) and turn the radiator fan on cooler than stock. Your factory tune is saved in the XCalibrator if you ever need to return to the factory settings. This versatile tool also allows you to diagnose check engine lights and clear trouble codes. These features make this device a "must have" for all 2004 – 2006 SRT-10 Ram regular cab owners!
The following performance gains were recorded on our in-house dyno with a stock 2004 SRT-10 RC and 93 octane fuel : Rear Wheel HP / Rear Wheel Torque gains @ RPM are; 5 HP / 17 TQ @ 1500 RPM, 12 HP / 31 TQ @ 2,000 RPM, 18 HP / 36 TQ @ 2,500 RPM, 16 HP / 24 TQ @ 3,000 RPM, 17 HP / 26 TQ @ 3,500 RPM, 25 HP / 32 TQ @ 4,000 RPM, 25 HP / 29 TQ @ 4,500 RPM, 20 HP / 21 TQ @ 5,000 RPM, 9 HP / 9 TQ @ 5,500 RPM.

At Roe Racing, we write the performance programs based on your modifications (stock or otherwise) and gasoline octane ratings, as well as any custom requests you may have. Generally, we make the programs for 91 Octane (Low Oct. Perf.), 93 Octane (Mid Oct. Perf) and 94+ Octane (High Oct. Perf.).

Last edited:
Thanks bro you have been very resourceful...this means I need to set my tune back to mid...as I am running 93 pump gas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back