SCT Tuner

NickGuyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to not spend anymore than $250 shipped and ready for my VIN. I will pay more if it includes tunes for an '06 Quad with K&N drop-in, Bassani headers, Borla exhaust and cats removed.

:rock:

TREKER said:
Don't upset me tony. Just paid 300 for mine from a member last month.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I think he is doing most for around the 5 bill mark, not quoting him , jsut going on what folks have told me:itsme:

Yes, he did reply very quickly and with a great price... ordering right now.

:-D

So 'JTS Venom Performance' are you Tony or a worker there that handles forums/internet sales?

NickGuyver said:
Yes, he did reply very quickly and with a great price... ordering right now.

:-D

So 'JTS Venom Performance' are you Tony or a worker there that handles forums/internet sales?

there is only me brother , a one man show:D

welll unless my woman helps me out:D

Well thanks a lot for directing me in the right path... I sent you an email (akaguy) yesterday about the center caps. Do you get your things batch anodized before they arrive at your shop? I want to order my set of wheel caps along with a front fangs logo and have all 5 custom anno'ed. Just reply to this to my email...

Thanks again.

NickGuyver said:
Well thanks a lot for directing me in the right path... I sent you an email (akaguy) yesterday about the center caps. Do you get your things batch anodized before they arrive at your shop? I want to order my set of wheel caps along with a front fangs logo and have all 5 custom anno'ed. Just reply to this to my email...

Thanks again.
I thought I did?:confused: let me go back and look I may have not, been dealin with a little something special this week and has been on top of my head most of the week so some things I have kinda goofed up and forggoten:eek:

you will be very happy with Torrie tunes - enjoy the new found power !!!

JTS and Torrie ROCKS !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back