SCT Tuner

TXVIPERPWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally ordered my SCT Tuner from Torrie today. So you guys have noticed a big difference in the performance after installing the tunes on a quad cab?

Makes you wonder why you didn't do it sooner, huh:rock:

When i built my customer SRT10 i had a B&G PCM from the get go so didnt experience the poopy stock PCM hahaha, but now im on a stock PCM and have a SCT i tried the stock to see how it feels and yeah thats the last time the stock program will be loaded again hahaa

When i built my customer SRT10 i had a B&G PCM from the get go so didnt experience the poopy stock PCM hahaha, but now im on a stock PCM and have a SCT i tried the stock to see how it feels and yeah thats the last time the stock program will be loaded again hahaa

Hellyeah!:rock::rock:

I picked up .4 in the quarter consistently, even when it was heatsoaked. So yes the difference is quite significant.

Meant custom* not sure why i wrote customer LOL.

That factory torque management sh!t is just crazy. Think just having that off make the truck feel like night and day lol

It just takes it off automaticly right? i don't recall having to manually do it. Just wondering because i forget

Torrie shipped it the same day I ordered it - yesterday. Supposed to be here on Thursday - feel like I'm waiting for Christmas Day to arrive. I love buying stuff for these trucks - feel like a kid in a candy store.

With the Auto Trans is the shift points preset or do I get to set the shift points?? I have also just ordered the SCT from Torrie. Hope everything isn't preset, I would like to be able to program some of the things myself. I have the SuperChip in my Jeep GC Hemi and I'm able to do some of the adjustments myself. If the SCT is as good as you guys say, I will need new tires for X-Mas.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back