SCT x2 9550

hes way over price and doesn't wana pay shit when he needs some things

Who the hell are you again?

I will remember that next time I invest my time into producing something to keep your truck on the road when nobody else will. Don't want to pay my prices? Then shop elsewhere. I never claimed to be the cheapest game in town, nor would I ever want to be. The knowledge and capabilities I have amassed warrant a certain price point, and if you want to deal with someone further down the trough, more power to you. The prices for these products haven't changed in years now.

My job is to make money by offering a service, and paying top dollar for products that I then need to rebuild and/or warranty doesn't exactly fit the bill for a business, especially when I have the capability of reproducing things and don't need to buy anything from you in the first place- I just do it to save time.

If only some of you knew the first damn thing about how hard it is to locate components and reverse engineer products from over a decade ago. I have probably burned up over $10,000.00 in time alone just sourcing some of these unavailable repair components that have been obsolete for a decade or more. I am not Chrysler, wasn't handed their schematics or BOM's for products, software or Hex files for programming, or even complete pin-outs. All of that takes *my time*, and my time is not for charity.

Last edited:
Jesus. Unbelievable. I was just stating something. I'm not denying how good you are at your job. But some of the stuff you claim is simply not true. I'm not going to put you on blast because I want you to continue to make money off of these idiots here.

Second thought maybe I should just sell my truck because it's never going to stay on the road without your help

Last edited:
Jesus. Unbelievable. I was just stating something. I'm not denying how good you are at your job. But some of the stuff you claim is simply not true. I'm not going to put you on blast because I want you to continue to make money off of these idiots here.

Makes perfect sense

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back