SE GTG #2 (pics and vids).......

033.jpg

Ironhead said:

That is one awesome camera!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I just noticed you posted a picture on the 19th that wasn't taken until the 23rd...WTF?:dontknow:
Where the hell do I get on of them???:dontknow:
I could use it for 6 little numbers...:D

The Itch said:
That is one awesome camera!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I just noticed you posted a picture on the 19th that wasn't taken until the 23rd...WTF?:dontknow:
Where the hell do I get on of them???:dontknow:
I could use it for 6 little numbers...:D

Tony has one of those cosmic cameras.. That's why I enjoy those Stinker cam shots.. They tend to show what's GOING to happen..

its majical ,,that and when i installed the new batterys i set date wrong lol

James check your camera to tell me where I could find some Arm & Hammer baking soda for my funky fridge syndrome.. I was thinking of taking a drive out around Katy this evening to find 8 boxes since I can't find any around here... Of course your magical camera could save me a wasted trip..

lol if it worked i would do like itch said i would take a pic of an old lotto ticket ,,

what we did was get the bathroom cleaner spray that has bleach in it ,,that smell will laugh at baking soda

pull all shelfs out and spray everything

I ran to Katy and hit an Arm & Hammer goldmine. So I got 10 boxes.. I removed all shelves from the kitchen fridge and cleaned them thoroughly. Next will be a solution of vinegar to clean the interior. After reinstalling the shelves I'll put in three boxes on the fridge side and one in the freezer side (which usually holds chicken, ice cream and frozen foods).. THEN I'll attack the second fridge (which holds drinks, condiments, salad dressings, beef, fish and frozen veggies). Now, back to our regularly scheduled program..

hey, looks like someone had big fun huh?:congrats: :rock:

Good to see some good 'ole guys we met last summer!:D :D :burnout:

attila said:
hey, looks like someone had big fun huh?:congrats: :rock:

Good to see some good 'ole guys we met last summer!:D :D :burnout:

Gabriele, I wish you and Luanne could have been there, it was unbelievable FUN:rock: :rock: Hope you guys are well. Very proud of Luanne for racing the truck:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back