SE GTG #2 (pics and vids).......

I can be the bartender next time;) And serve all you guys your fru fru drinks:p :p :p

Demon 8 said:
Looks like you all had a blast!
How are the dogs doing Earl and Travis???
Basco is still very skiddish,a very scared dog,hopefully he will settle down some more.:dontknow:

FASTFOOD said:
They were there but got ran off by the vagina tit club of america.:D :D :D :D :D :D

not only that after i took my camrea back to room so i could jump in the pool i walked by a couple that was going the other way that said they were thinking on calling the cops on us ,,,damn good thing stinker broke out the garden hose and told the stinky girls to cool it :congrats: :congrats:

kyle's srt10 said:
I can be the bartender next time;) And serve all you guys your fru fru drinks:p :p :p
you'll have to take mutt's bartending course...its pretty easy really...make the first 2 rounds good and strong and the rest it doesnt matter-they drink anything after that

Stinker said:
UH better make that "gals" they drank us men under the table ten times over:D
That just means you are a light weight Tony,you girlie man.:D :p

Brat said:
That just means you are a light weight Tony,you girlie man.:D :p

lets jsut put it this way..............:D

the girls drank all Mutts mixtures , ran out of liquor, Mark ran bought $150 more, and they Drank all of that too, Mutt actually burnt up a mixer:rock:

Brat said:
Basco is still very skiddish,a very scared dog,hopefully he will settle down some more.:dontknow:

If he doesn't come around I will have to find a way to bring him up to NY

Stinker said:
lets jsut put it this way..............:D

the girls drank all Mutts mixtures , ran out of liquor, Mark ran bought $150 more, and they Drank all of that too, Mutt actually burnt up a mixer:rock:
You are still a slacker.:D :p ;)

when are you guys setting up next time ,,,get the ball rolling so maybe some of those deadbeats that did not show will have time to make plans

more party pics
segtg08008.jpg

segtg08014.jpg

segtg08019.jpg

segtg08021.jpg

segtg08023.jpg

segtg08024.jpg

segtg08025.jpg

segtg08026.jpg

segtg08027.jpg

segtg08028.jpg

segtg08027.jpg