100_2822.jpg

100_2823.jpg

100_2824.jpg

100_2826.jpg

100_2827.jpg

100_2828.jpg

100_2829.jpg

100_2830.jpg

Day Two: After pool meet in the parking lot before we roll out for dinner..

Not all here yet..
100_2832.jpg

Eddie (left) and Ironhead
100_2833.jpg

100_2834.jpg

100_2835.jpg

100_2836.jpg

100_2837.jpg

100_2838.jpg

:D :D :D
Stinker said:
dude these sheep are jsut wearing me out:rock: :rock: :rock:

havent even been able to eat lunch , Joanne is in the hot tub keepin Jet company, so dont tell 505, but I want his root and I hope that is just peachy keen with everyone:D

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Turtle said:
wow! that only took 2 hours :p :p

maybe I should actually watch first before I comment . . . strict my last post :p

Ha ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well a lot of that time was spent trying to get the flippin thing to actually upload! My wireless didn't really want to, so I had to string a cable clear across the house.

And to think, I did all that to entertain you from the East coast! :p:p:D:D:marchmellow::marchmellow:

Scott - that frickin' rocked!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

( I was a little worried when you started and went off the road on that first right corner :p)

And excellent choice on pics & music!!! :rock: Was that BB King in the beginning?? That frickin' rocked!!!!

Great shot of the caravan of SRT-10's!!! :rock: :rock:

That was an absolutely great video!!!! You are THE shit!!!!!

Well worth the 2 hour upload!!! Well worth it!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle said:

Scott - that frickin' rocked!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

( I was a little worried when you started and went off the road on that first right corner :p)

And excellent choice on pics & music!!! :rock: Was that BB King in the beginning?? That frickin' rocked!!!!

Great shot of the caravan of SRT-10's!!! :rock: :rock:

That was an absolutely great video!!!! You are THE shit!!!!!

Well worth the 2 hour upload!!! Well worth it!!!!!!!!!!
Well thank you! I do the best I can with the equipment I have!

(And, yes! That was BB King!:D)

For the record guys, for a video posted like ntwOrk did, if you right click and save the target to your computer it doesn't take as long to download. And the obvious is you can watch it over and over.

I have to give props to my beautiful wife for providing most of the video footage too! Forgot to mention that before. She did a great job!

Thanks Babe!! :D:D

Sorry this is taking so long. A lot of the video files were corrupted somehow. Still working on cleaning them up, though. I should have all the racing vids by this evening.

Here's a quickie though: Miss Betty doing Jello shots like a pro:D :D
labontecsi
[/URL][/IMG]

ntw0rk said:
I have to give props to my beautiful wife for providing most of the video footage too! Forgot to mention that before. She did a great job!

Thanks Babe!! :D:D
She Rocks bro, Awesome little lady:rock: and Great work!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back