SE STEELE ALABAMA INTERNATIONAL DRAGWAY GTG FEB 27TH 2010

Hey guys, I just joined another forum. Musclecar evelution. I think some of them may want to join us at the track, is that okay with you guys?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

my girl on the hats was out today , so it will be monday before I can get ya'll pics, apologies

04rcmoneypit said:
Hey guys, I just joined another forum. Musclecar evelution. I think some of them may want to join us at the track, is that okay with you guys?
You slut, you need to stay off those other forums....sure, tell your new friends the more the merrier.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Jack, did you see post #179. I'm trying to get a rise out of you, but if your old ass is not going to read all of the post it will be hard to do:D

i might have to stop in on this looks like a 7 hour drive thats not to bad when you guys getting there fri night or sat morn

04rcmoneypit said:
Jack, did you see post #179. I'm trying to get a rise out of you, but if your old ass is not going to read all of the post it will be hard to do:D
I did see that post...totally disregarded it:p :p :p :p

04rcmoneypit said:
Forum Whore:aetsch: :aetsch:

Musclecar Evolution are the ones that sponsored the Macon track day, aren't they? Scrambler1 is a member there.

Adding my buddy Chase.........

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
MIKENICE
VENOM POWER