Hemi #1
Hemi #2
Hemi #3
Mustang Chip
SRTLUVR
MrCarett from GA

ok who all is showing up?:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
let me guess.............................................

do I need to install it?
He says it will be ready tomorrow. I haven't even been out of the house this week, still sore and feel like crap.:( :(

FATJACK said:
He says it will be ready tomorrow. I haven't even been out of the house this week, still sore and feel like crap.:( :(
you just take care of yourself buddy, your health is what matters most of all:)
hell your only a hour away, we will come do donuts in ya driveway:D

you just take care of yourself buddy, your health is what matters most of all:)
hell your only a hour away, we will come do donuts in ya driveway:D
You just don't know how much I was looking forward to this especially on the 1/4 mile track.

labontecsi said:
I'll be home tomorrow late am, when are you heading out Stinkman?
honestly buddy about 1 am tommorow night:eek: , been a long week and gonna ride over early before anyone esle gets there an slleeeeeeep:D

honestly buddy about 1 am tommorow night:eek: , been a long week and gonna ride over early before anyone esle gets there an slleeeeeeep:D
see you there:hello: , I ain't leaving that early.

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
MUTT
LABONTECSI
MIKENICE
ROZ
IH8CHVYS(whipping up on all yer asses)
GriffsSRT (The bangee)
Hemi #1
Hemi #2
Hemi #3
Mustang Chip
SRTLUVR
MrCarett from GA

ok who all is showing up?:D

TNVIPER is off the list...I have a funeral to attend Saturday..:(

I can't believe I totally ignored this thread.. This is about 3 hours away from me, and I'm thinking about making an appearance just to meet all of you guys. I don't know if I want to run the truck since this will be the 1st time I've ever ran anything at the track and the only mods I have are non-performance but I may come just to hang out and see all of your trucks. I'm gonna talk to the wife today and see what she's gotta say.

10banger said:
I can't believe I totally ignored this thread.. This is about 3 hours away from me, and I'm thinking about making an appearance just to meet all of you guys. I don't know if I want to run the truck since this will be the 1st time I've ever ran anything at the track and the only mods I have are non-performance but I may come just to hang out and see all of your trucks. I'm gonna talk to the wife today and see what she's gotta say.
come on, its gonna be a blast:D

eddie102870 said:
come on, its gonna be a blast:D
I REALLY want to go.... I don't think I'll be running the truck but I might. I really want to make an appearance, like I said. Nevertheless, the truck will be there and I'll prolly bring one of my brothers so that he can see the beautiful trucks I always talk about.... what's the cost for the track? Of course, this is with the wifey's approval.

If I do come, let it be known, that I will have all of my Crimson Tide gear on representing from TN.

10banger said:
What's the official time to be there and all of that good stuff? I didn't ever really see the officials...
I noticed the time is 11AM on their website and it ends @ 4PM. $10 to get in the track and $10 to run your vehicle.... I'm gonna wait till the wifey wakes up to ask her... I REALLY want to make it to this. I'd like to meet the fellas' from the forum.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back