Seating question for my Rig

STL_HEMI

Reaction score
What would you all advise.
Swamp in the srt-10 QC seating or redo the oem ram seating for Katzkin leather?

This is going into my 2500.

Last edited:
The Katskin folks make nice quality stuff..... but, I've never seen any that fit "just right" .... There's always a pucker there, or a crease here.... :dontknow: Maybe I'm just picky about that kind of stuff. :confused: :eek: But, it would certainly be CHEAPER than buying SRT seats, unless you get a smoking deal on some used ones. :rock:

i have leather seats in my 03 1500. i actually like them more than the srt's. try to get them imo

I have factory leather seats in my 01 cummins and i really like them there big, wide, very comfy and heated to boot.

Black1 said:
The Katskin folks make nice quality stuff..... but, I've never seen any that fit "just right" .... There's always a pucker there, or a crease here.... :dontknow: Maybe I'm just picky about that kind of stuff. :confused: :eek: But, it would certainly be CHEAPER than buying SRT seats, unless you get a smoking deal on some used ones. :rock:

See I'm anal like that too. If it don't look and fit just right................
Are the srt's seat's comfy. Can you ride in them for say 10 hours and not get an ass ache like the normal ram's.

STL_HEMI said:
Are the srt's seat's comfy. Can you ride in them for say 10 hours and not get an ass ache like the normal ram's.
For me 6'3" 240#'s the srt seats are comfy but then again i think my stockers in the cummins are also.

Last edited:
STL_HEMI said:

I'm about 5'11" and 225lbs.... I think they are very comfortable. :)

I'm 6'2 230lbs and 31
wife is 6'2 180lbs and 32
and we have a 2 year old son with a 2nd child on the way.

I think the oem leather seats are stiffer than the oem cloth that's in mine. We went for vacation in july from stl to corpuschristy,tx. The drive down was bad but I dreaded the drive home.

The SRT seats are nice and firm, and very supportive (with side bolsters). :) The firmness on these seats reminded me of the seats in my F-250 SD.... and We drove 21 hours straight in that, with now problems. I haven't really taken a long trip in the 10 yet, sorry. Longest trip was about 4 hours, and the seats were great! :dontknow: :)

ive driven to maine (11 hours for me one way) in both the srt and the hemi. i felt a lot more comfortable in the hemi than the srt. the srt seats tend to keep you held in one position, and the hemis i can move around a little bit. for short trips or serious conering, the srt seats are awesome. long trips suck. this is just my opinion but i'd take the hemi leathers over the srt's as far as comfort. looks is a no brainer go for the srt.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back