Seats

Is the middle one the recline button?

Drivers seat. Button towards the front. Makes a buzzing sound both directions but won't move. I remember why I didn't bother when seats were out. I was more worried about the perma recline position than the other adjustments. Then obviously no power to motor once I unplugged the harness. Probably just froze up from lack of use. View attachment 65589
Been a long time since I used the buttons ,, but mine sounded like the motor came on yet the seat didn’t move !

Drivers seat. Button towards the front. Makes a buzzing sound both directions but won't move. I remember why I didn't bother when seats were out. I was more worried about the perma recline position than the other adjustments. Then obviously no power to motor once I unplugged the harness. Probably just froze up from lack of use. View attachment 65589
I’m wondering it there is a way to by pass the recline and lock the seat in a more upright position .. passenger side is the problem .. Drivers seat works fine and I have it set where I want it so no need to adjust anymore .

I’m wondering it there is a way to by pass the recline and lock the seat in a more upright position .. passenger side is the problem .. Drivers seat works fine and I have it set where I want it so no need to adjust anymore .
Permaposition. :cool:

It bugs me that my VW had memory settings for the drivers seat and the 10s don't! My Tucson doesn't either but it was much cheaper lol

It bugs me that my VW had memory settings for the drivers seat and the 10s don't! My Tucson doesn't either but it was much cheaper lol
They had a mind of their own , hmmmm ! That means AI coming soon to a car seat near you hahaha,

That’s one reason not to play with the buttons
I'm not touching mine! I'll have to strap cans on the pedals to reach if the seat sticks! And a pillow behind me hahah

The 10 is big for me anyways the Dakota would be a better overall size vehicle

I'm not touching mine! I'll have to strap cans on the pedals to reach if the seat sticks! And a pillow behind me hahah

The 10 is big for me anyways the Dakota would be a better overall size vehicle
The make elevator shoes you know hahaha … heck I have to watch getting in the 10 as my head hits the roof . I find that odd as the Dakota I don’t have that problem .

So when you get your seat working Make sure to post b pics!

Hows that for going back on topic hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back