Sell Bed Cover and Wing

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/fatjack13/? action=view&current=8.jpg

Can't get photobucket to work right, just do not know what I am doing....

Fiberglass cover and wing were over 1200.00 new, will sell for 600.00 and deliver to Macon, Ga. GTG next week. Really do not want to ship it, would be a bitch to crate. Good Condition, no cracks or bad scratches.

Last edited:
04rcmoneypit said:
Trying to drop a few pounds, Jack?
Originally that is what I thought, so I bought an original cover and wing which I thought was a little lighter. Looks like the original Mopar part is about 50 lbs HEAVIER. Oh well...

TNVIPER said:
You selling shirts or a cover for the truck?....I didnt see any cover in your pictures...truck looked nice though...:p
Aw hell Larry, One of those pics is a good shot of the cover and wing.:p :p :p :p

do not ship it: I had bad experiences with both covers I had shipped: even if you crate it tuff, they will damage it.

attila said:
do not ship it: I had bad experiences with both covers I had shipped: even if you crate it tuff, they will damage it.
Gabriele, How the hell are you?? Had any good barbeque lately??:rock: :rock:

had mine shipped from new jersy to houston ,,,did ok had one very small dent on edge of side and paint shop that painted taped it out pretty good before they painted it the best color black :D

Maybe this will help ya . . . I'll come by tomorrow and take better pics.

8.jpg

FATJACK said:
Betty would hurt him, she is accustomed to being with a MAN...
what ,,did she dump you and find one lol:D :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back