Selling more stuff, assorted items. 1 week before I put them on ebay.

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, rather than tossing them on ebay I thought I'd see if anyone wanted a crack at them first.
These are items I've bought for my truck but unfortunately I've had to put my truck on the back burner, and really I'm just glad to be able to hold on to it still lol. But as such it doesn't make sense for me to still cling to these items.

Any of this stuff make a reasonable offer and I'll take it. Whatever items aren't claimed by next Sunday will be put up on ebay.

First up, Projector Headlights, exactly as seen on the following ebay link (its not my auction), still in the box, though opened for show and tell basically. Very sweet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...004QQitemZ140150587979QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Next up, a polished aluminum tailgate handle, billet, very nice and solid. I'll be sure to take a pic upon request. I think its safe to say I paid over 100$ for it now.

Next up, are some bushwhacker lower profile fender flares. I bought them as an experiment when I still had money to throw around but I dont expect there to be much interest here anyways lol so I may just list them.

I've also got some of the ram head chrome tail light covers. They didn't float my boat.

I've got two (dont ask why) of the black/smoked 3rd brake lights with the LED conversion. They are way sweet and I may keep one anyway even though I could use any bit of cash. I do already have
I found a picture similar to mine, same design as pictured in the auction, but that one must be for a different model.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Reco...ewItem?hash=item300119228405#ebayphotohosting

Also if anyone is interested I still have a bunch of SEM paint and prep products, maybe some of you remember my color change on the inside? Still holding up nicely.

I think I've also got some red caliper (engine paint actually) paint if anyone wants that included in the deal.

I think thats pretty much it.

Although, I'm still considering, or at this point I'm willing to sell off the custom speaker fabrication in the bed of my truck for a probably unreasonable price, meaning, I'm willing to give someone a good deal for such a glorious piece of retardation.

*Edit - anyone interested in snagging more than one item of the above mentioned I'll consider discounting fairly

** Edit 2- How could I forget. I've also got the stock Nav/Sirrus Radio and I *Think* I can find the disks, one way or another anyway... And I think the hideaway unit is under the rear seat, but at any rate, the head unit itself is up for grabs

Last edited:
Send me a PM with a price on the headlights.

Would love a 3rd brake light. Please let me know if they are available and how much! Oh and paypal address!

Thanks,

Paul

Damn I already recieved shipping notice... Now that is fast! :burnout: :burnout:

Thanks! :rock:

hehe ; )

I also forgot, I have a 3 gauge pillar mount by autometer if anyone is interested in that. Never installed.
Wish I could update my original post

Looks like it was a good idea to come here first. This is what's left:
Polished aluminum tailgate handle, billet, very nice and solid. I found a link for it.
http://www.autoaccessory4u.com/02doramtrbit.html - goes for about $130 + Shipping
$110 + Shipping or best offer

Assorted SEM Plastic/vinyl Paint and prep (This stuff is the best and sells for 10-15$ a can) I probably have 100-150 worth of the stuff left. Red, Black, Clear Coat, and Silver (the silver looks really nice) Also have some red engine paint I can toss in. Make any ole offer.

Also have the stock nav radio, fender flares, tail light covers, and a custom bed-o-speakers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back