Selling My Black RC

fun2xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know I haven't been posting much lately. Been extremely busy lately setting up the GF's beauty salon and my business has been growing at an alarming pace. That is why I am selling my truck. Vending machines are very, very expensive, and take several months to pay for themselves. So all of my rersources are tapped out and I still have new accounts I need to buy machines for. No new machines=no new money. I sell my truck and I can buy another one probably by next summer.

So, all of the regulars know the deal on it, but here it is again for anyone who doesn't know. I bought the truck sight unseen on ebay. I scored a major deal because they set the reserve at only $20K and that was my max bid. No one outbid me. Why so cheap you ask? Because the truck has a dirty title. It reads "Repaired Vehicle". I took the risk to buy such a vehicle because the price was sooooo good. Turned out the truck is in great shape!! You can ask The Sickness, Silverback, Dallas, and The Ram From Hell. They have all seen it in person and can attest to it being worth every penny of $25K or more. While I would love to get $25K, due to the title issue, that is probably not going to happen. What have I done to it to deserve $25K when I just said I bought it for $20K? Well, I took the big risk on ebay with noone to back the condition of the truck but the seller. I have also lowered it with XMetal products and put a new rear end in it. I also took it for the 2650 mile test drive from Kentucky to Washington State. Extra rear end for parts comes with it as well as the drag radials I bought from RedSRT007 if your offer is over $22K.

So here is what I am doing. Send me any serious offers you may have over $20K. I would like to get as close to $25K as possible, but any legitimate offer over $20K will be considered. I need this money as soon as possible and I have the title in hand. Please only make an offer if you are serious. If this doesn't work, the truck is going on ebay and bidding will start at $20K.

Please call for a test drive or for more information. I have lots of pics I can send as well. This truck runs and drives exactly as from the factory and has run a best of 13.4 in the quarter mile with tires spinning in first.

Greg Shampine
253-678-6478

Sorry to hear about having to sell the truck, but glad business is booming!!
You take the good with the bad! :eek:

Stick around, and get the camera ready for the new truck next summer!

The OD is sitting just under 12,700. I just listed it on ebay last night. No Reserve and bidding starts at 20K if you know anyone who may be interested. You are welcome to bid on it or make me a personal offer Eric. I am hoping that Silverback will hold onto his truck long enough for me to get my grubby mits on it. I am absolutely positively going to buy another one of these trucks and my goal is by early summer next year. We all know how that goes, but I will go crazy if I have nothing but a box van to drive all next summer. Believe me, if this wasn't going to expand my income by at least 100K a year, I wouldn't be selling it. I love it and am glad I got it. Just need more dough to keep business expanding. The vending machines I buy cost about $3K-8K each fully outfitted, so it eats up cash real quick and takes months to return. If anyone knows someone who would float me a loan on the title for $20K:dontknow: , I would yank that bitch off ebay soooo quick:rock: . But I am sure that is not likely to happen, so I gotta sell.:( Thanks for the kind words Patrick and everyone else, I will keep this site as my home page as a reminder of my goal to get another one soon. And I am sure I will end up posting more as I get some free time.

Greg

Try driving it into CARMAX and getting a quote. They have been known to be fairly resonable. They will buy your truck out right, don't have to buy anything from them!!

Good Luck

Let us know how i goes!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back