Selling new cam,springs,vec ect... All brand new

Yetti808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 26 I still seem to get into a little trouble from time to time so need to sell my hop up kit. I purchases all of this in July and I was waiting till this time of year to install. Everything is brand new in the original packaging except the vec 2. It is still in the packaging from roe racing from when they checked it out and put me together a "clean" install package.
Here is what I have...
Comp cam vip3 viper truck special. I don't know the specs of the roe 710 but from what I understood from Greg good it is a slightly milder cam. Less lift which being a race bike engine builder myself I'm not a fan of lift for my own reasons truck is my Daily. Anyway... These are specs for cam
Lift=in.534 ex.542
Duration=in.277* ex.287*
lobe separation 114.0*
I have currect comp valve springs new in box.
Adjustable push rod to use to determan correct push rod length needed
Thinner head gaskets from gen 4. I believe if I remember right it raises comp .4?
Header gaskets
Intake gaskets
Demon coils and wires
Vec 2 comes with everything all the accessories you'll need,card burner some cards blank and a few roe tunes. Pump race ect...
Also have m&h drag radials on eagle aluminum 17's. Will fit our set-10's perfect
Everything $1500 I pay shipping probably $150
Motor kit $$900
Everything is in original packaging. It's a good reliable kit and is very street friendly. I'm open to offers with a txt or phone call anytime
318-402-9238
Thanks, TJ

I'll sell cam and springs together. Just something that needs to go together... I'll sell for a little less than the cam cost me. It's all still in original boxes that was shipped to me. Txt or call me. 3184029238

Here are some prices I'll sell for
Cam $530 shipped $630 new
Beehive spring kit $300 shipped $415 new from roe. Together $770 shipped
Head gaskets 60 shipped $115 from roe
Screamin demon coils,wires and intake gaskets $280 shipped
Vec2 all new install supplies $150 shipped
M&h drag radialsand eagle rims $550 shipped
Kit price still stands

Motor parts are all brand new in the boxes shipped to me with the pop corn and all lol. Make a offer??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back