SELLING QC PROBOX 10" HOUSTON ONLY

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I screwed Troy around for too long not being able to get this box shipped... I work too much to ship the box.

So to Houston area only, I live in Montgomery. I offer the box for 300$.

There isn't anything physically wrong with the box. Sounds great, anyone heard it when either me or Eddie owned the rig could attest to the sound...

Drop me a text at 281-221-6830. I'm in Brazil for the time being... no rest for the wicked.

Hey Jay what's up man? Where in Brazil are you? Macae? I should be there next month or the month after. Which Troy are you talking about? [Troy's QC SRT]? If so I will be seeing him personally next month in Panama City. I could take it to him with no shipping charge.

Yea he's talking about me but its cool, im going to be getting a custom dual 10" box made so its all good!

Yea he's talking about me but its cool, im going to be getting a custom dual 10" box made so its all good!

troy you wont find another box as well made as the probox for the money. if i was you id let AntNee bring it to ya.

troy you wont find another box as well made as the probox for the money. if i was you id let AntNee bring it to ya.

Yea I know I should probably buy it anywajust incase this custom made box doesn't work out but I'm trying to have faith in this shop that's hooking me up with everything.... with how much there charging me they better put out!

HEY!! Ant i didn't see your post about taking it too him!!! that would be GREAT!!!

Troy lets do the damn deal!

Troy 200$ because of the issues... Thats 50$ off because your military, one year ago discount! and 50 cause i work too much!

Ant I'm in tow to Macae/Victoria. Once i'm through with this BOP inspection i'm off to Angra to finish up some overhauls that i started... Too much damned work!!! Wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Ant I'm in tow to Macae/Victoria. Once i'm through with this BOP inspection i'm off to Angra to finish up some overhauls that i started... Too much damned work!!! Wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Ahh.. I'm in Noway now. I should be in Macae in late May or early June. How big is that box? I wanna make sure it fits in the bed with the laughing gass bottles.

Let me actually look up the specs on the box to see if they will work for the W3's.... ill check it out when I get off work today

Bump for a great seller! Picked up the exhaust a few weeks ago and it was in great condition. Had it installed the very next day!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back