Selling the 10 to make room for more Mopars

tommyg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sad about it, :( but a few weeks ago I made the decision, with the help of the wife! I've started on the road to building a small collection.
First car I just bought is a 71 440-6pack cuda, and have a handle on a couple others, including a 72 road runner, and a nice 70 project cuda. Its a great time to pick up a classic, but not a good time to sell anything.
Though the truck is garaged (at least when I'm at work during the day) it's starting to show little scratches and a couple small dents and that drives me nuts. Plus it's black, so it shows EVERY little thing.
The 10 has been a great truck for the year I've owned it. Bought it with 3,000 miles on it, and now has 16,000, but I need more of a beater truck to put the miles on, plus could use the money difference to pick up the 70 cuda.
Anyways, you guys have all been great. The advice I received from this site was priceless.
Thanks to all.

tommyg said:
I'm sad about it, :( but a few weeks ago I made the decision, with the help of the wife! I've started on the road to building a small collection.
First car I just bought is a 71 440-6pack cuda, and have a handle on a couple others, including a 72 road runner, and a nice 70 project cuda. Its a great time to pick up a classic, but not a good time to sell anything.
Though the truck is garaged (at least when I'm at work during the day) it's starting to show little scratches and a couple small dents and that drives me nuts. Plus it's black, so it shows EVERY little thing.
The 10 has been a great truck for the year I've owned it. Bought it with 3,000 miles on it, and now has 16,000, but I need more of a beater truck to put the miles on, plus could use the money difference to pick up the 70 cuda.
Anyways, you guys have all been great. The advice I received from this site was priceless.
Thanks to all.
Hey bud. You can't drive all those cars at once. So, if you need help driving them around, just let me know. Remember, I'm right around the corner. I'll even walk over and pick them up. :D

New baby

I probably know every site you can imagine when it comes to the e and b bodies, my favorites. Spent hundreds of hours over the past couple years looking for the best cars/deals.
And though I'll keep one at home, any others will have to go to my warehouse...I dont have room at home for more than one toy.
The cuda cost....well lets just say more than I'll get for my 10. Real nice driver runners are selling for $20 to $25k, and good numbers project cudas can be had for under $15k, depending on the condition, originality, rarity etc.

Santeen, you're welcome to stop by anytime you see me around.

Attachments

• 71 cuda 035.jpg
    71 cuda 035.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35
  • 71 cuda 008.jpg
    71 cuda 008.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back