Selling the Truck, 60k

1Fast400

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
If someone is interested you can email me at [email protected]. Please don't email me unless you can secure the money. For 60k you get a high 10 second truck (will run around mid feb to prove) that gets 15mpg on the interstate. It is a quad cab for those that don't know. The best of everything. No way you could build it for this.

dude can you remove the pink fuzzy dice first?

Last edited:
1Fast400 said:
If someone is interested you can email me at [email protected]. Please don't email me unless you can secure the money. For 60k you get a high 10 second truck (will run around mid feb to prove) that gets 15mpg on the interstate. It is a quad cab for those that don't know. The best of everything. No way you could build it for this.
sooooooo......:dontknow:

Quick

I'll also consider partial trades, plus cash. I'll want at least 40k in cash.

Good luck with the sale Mike. I am sure you will get a buyer as soon as that 10 second claim is substantiated. Make sure to take a video of it!!:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Greg

Considering there is video of it running 11.04 I doubt that will be a factor in it selling. I should have the truck back in 7-10 days. If someone cuts me a check and it DOESN'T run in the 10's, I'll give them their money back and 5,000 bucks.

:D :D :D

Attachments

• dcp_4735.jpg
    dcp_4735.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • dcp_4741.jpg
    dcp_4741.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 105
  • dcp_4742.jpg
    dcp_4742.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 116
He'll throw in a new oil pump for free!

This one is at a special price!

Attachments

• dcp_4746.jpg
    dcp_4746.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 45
the valve cover appear to be spaced up. any indication as to why.... bigger valve train. shaft mount rockers????

It has striker heads and jessel rockers. Requires a spacer. There is nothing stock on this truck at this point.

Which out of the driveline...is the block haha. It's stroked.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back