047.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

045.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

beautiful truck man. and if i had the cash would take it off your hands in a heart beat.

redice2 said:
beautiful truck man. and if i had the cash would take it off your hands in a heart beat.
thanks,a lot of work has gone into it over the years. i actually ordered this truck from a dealer,has every option except leather and a block heater:D

Any trans or rear-end work done?

Looks nice! What's the gas mileage? :D :p Are the "Supercharged V10" markings on the side a decal or painted? I notice you have a cover on the steering wheel.... what shape it the steering wheel in?

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Any trans or rear-end work done?

Looks nice! What's the gas mileage? :D :p Are the "Supercharged V10" markings on the side a decal or painted? I notice you have a cover on the steering wheel.... what shape it the steering wheel in?
rear end and trans are stock....mileage 18-20 on the hwy,cover has been on the steering wheel since new,they are decals... clearcoated over when i had the flames put on.

I can say that truck is beautiful, well taken care of, always covered, and runs like a beast!!! His son is my best friend and have known them for a long time. Great sale sad to see your getting rid of it Scot.

Allen6piranna said:
I can say that truck is beautiful, well taken care of, always covered, and runs like a beast!!! His son is my best friend and have known them for a long time. Great sale sad to see your getting rid of it Scot.
hey allen! thanks for the props, bud:rock:

OMG, I had a silver one... I would snatch this up in a heartbeat too. Wish I needed it..

got an offer of $15,000. what do you guys think? only been in the market 3 days:dontknow:

probably not a bad offer i would guess couple years back my 99 dakota went for only 10k but it had a lot more miles on it :)

Fahrenheit said:
Depends on how fast you wanna sell it, and will YOU be happy???
yeah,i think i'll let it ride a little longer:) the person who made the offer said her bank said it was only worth 10 to 11. thats for a stock truck though.(she didn't even know what a supercharger was!) i hate to see it go to someone that doesn't understand what their getting.(needs to go to a bonifide gear head):D

SANCHOBA said:
got an offer of $15,000. what do you guys think? only been in the market 3 days:dontknow:

That is the nicest, cleanest 2nd gen dodge I have seen in at least 5 years, if not ever.....gorgeous truck....

I recently bought an 01 2wd 2500 V10 X cab, bone stock, loaded with leather and every option for $8k with 50k miles on the ODO....IMHO, you might counter at $16,500 and meet her in the middle.....you have a NICE truck, but it is 10 years old and it's tough for a bank to get most people close to what you are asking....just my two cents...

Good luck...

Big Perm said:
That is the nicest, cleanest 2nd gen dodge I have seen in at least 5 years, if not ever.....gorgeous truck....

I recently bought an 01 2wd 2500 V10 X cab, bone stock, loaded with leather and every option for $8k with 50k miles on the ODO....IMHO, you might counter at $16,500 and meet her in the middle.....you have a NICE truck, but it is 10 years old and it's tough for a bank to get most people close to what you are asking....just my two cents...

Good luck...
exactly what i was thinkin'

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back