SEMA show???

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be at the SEMA show on Thur and Fri and I am wondering if anyone else will be there on those days.
Mas

This will be my third year it's so cool. Don't forget to stop by the overhaulin tent and see them give the car away on friday. We were on the show last year in the audience right where they were introducing that skinny kid (Merrick) to everybody.

To see everything at SEMA they say it's 23 miles of walking. That's everyting inside and outside. Mopar alley is outside. I got to see the challenger and the camaro!

I will PM my cell# and we could figure something out.

Leaving Vegas thurs early AM.
The show is great.
I saw the new Challenger today, unreal, cool as hell.
Broke my camera today so no pics.
Snakeskin version of the Viper is georgeous.

Show without the Apex show at the Sands IS 29+ MILES THIS YEAR.

Models of all kinds are beautiful.........................................

SEMA

I just got back to WI from Vegas. The show was great. I have pictures of Chip Foose, Mr. Shelby, and Dale Jr on Tuesday. The cars were looking great but I still don't see a reason to lift a truck so high that the bed is at eye level.:dontknow:

p.s. The models all looked good here is a link of my pictures. http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/hilgee/?sc=1&addtype=local

Paul

trooper said:
Spent three days at the SEMA show and have 160 photos ........
let me know if anyone wants to see some of the cars.
HELLOOOOO!!!! OF COURSE WE DO :D :rock: :p

i was there all week, man was there alot of cars and women. was the silver srt 10 truck anyone's from here , it was upstairs i beleive. it had the coolest pin striping i have ever seen it had this little pin striped guy fornicating all of over the truck with the little pin striped girl, they were so small you had to really look to find them but there were about 15 hidden spots, it was very cool, not to mention chevy's new 427 truck and the lsx block.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back