Sent the girl packing over damage to Truck!

Hahahaha i wish i could find that girl in avi..i have just learned through past expirience when enough is enough and it is time to move on..;)

scottstoy said:
Well things got ugly over the damage vicki caused to my truck, she said oh well shit happens no concern at all so she had to go on and get out of my life over that. Women come and go but my truck is with me forever!!!!:D :rock:
What the hell took so long, It will make for a good warning for future candidates:D

Left a chick i was dating and her annoying friend a good 60 miles from her house when she spilled a big ass pink Malibu mixed drink in one of my vehicles. Told her ass not to spill it :rock:

Yea, don't cash the check and give it to your body shop.... they have ways of making ins company's pay

FATJACK said:
Well dammit, on to bigger and better things.

Jack would that be a 38DD - 20 - 26

Don't let that insurance co stiff ya,...........chikz ......:dontknow: hope ya git the truck fixed ASAP...............:rock: :D :rock:

Unless you agreed to the $300 check they sent you then it is not FINAL settlement. If they are stating that then they take it you agreed to that. Body shops have to work with the INSURANCE CO.s estimate and if there is mire damage than what's on the estimate they submit a supplement describing what else needs repair to pre-accident condition. The insurance company comes out to the repair shop and looks over the torn down vehicle to verify the supplemental items and OKs or rejects blaming it on prior damage. Good luck and hope this helps you some.:dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Unless you agreed to the $300 check they sent you then it is not FINAL settlement. If they are stating that then they take it you agreed to that. Body shops have to work with the INSURANCE CO.s estimate and if there is mire damage than what's on the estimate they submit a supplement describing what else needs repair to pre-accident condition. The insurance company comes out to the repair shop and looks over the torn down vehicle to verify the supplemental items and OKs or rejects blaming it on prior damage. Good luck and hope this helps you some.:dontknow:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

scottstoy said:
Hahahaha i wish i could find that girl in avi..i have just learned through past expirience when enough is enough and it is time to move on..;)

The girl in your avatar......

Just remember, she might look good, but somewhere somebody thinks she's a bitch also. :)

GETRAMD said:
The girl in your avatar......

Just remember, she might look good, but somewhere somebody thinks she's a bitch also. :)

:withstupid:

walbert said:
:withstupid:

Yeah, I'm a dumbass. ;)

I'm married to a nympho that wears me out daily, is an awesome mother to our kids, supports my bowhunting and truck modding addiction(s), is a HUGE Steelers fan, and is my best friend.

In that case, I love being a dumbass.:aetsch:

scottstoy said:
How do they do that, the check says pay to me in full and final property damage settlement, and yes there were other issues..

Its called suplemental damage, you pay they pay you back:rock: Echoing the question Django asked, " is that her in your Avatar" :dontknow:

thewelshm

I guess being older causes one to take a different look at things at times.

Any vehicle is nothing more than an assembly of metal, plastic, glass and rubber. There is not a single vehicle on this earth that I would trade a person for.

Maybe there were other issues also that lead to this. I sure hope so. If not, I think you made a grave mistake and need to look at priorities in life.

You know what they say Scott...if it's got tits or tires...it's gonna have trouble...good luck with the repair.

GETRAMD said:
Yeah, I'm a dumbass. ;)

I'm married to a nympho that wears me out daily, is an awesome mother to our kids, supports my bowhunting and truck modding addiction(s), is a HUGE Steelers fan, and is my best friend.

In that case, I love being a dumbass.:aetsch:

Thats a Perfect woman...:rock: GO STEELERS!
superbowl142.jpg

I am going to miss my bowhunt this year...:( Would have been there this week...due East of Morgantown WV. Bowhunting is the best.
Good Luck this season.
archeryolympics.jpg

Last edited:
Yes i'm older too and i know when something is not compatable and to let go, other issues led up to this it's not the truck by any means but the attitude of the person on many other issues that said this was the time to go, the truck was just the last excuse...:)

scottstoy said:
Yes i'm older too and i know when something is not compatable and to let go, other issues led up to this it's not the truck by any means but the attitude of the person on many other issues that said this was the time to go, the truck was just the last excuse...:)
Its all good buddy, but its so damn hard to read your posts without my eyes wandering up to you damn avatar!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back