September Truck Of The Month- VOTE NOW!!!

September TOTM- Vote Now!

• SRT-10 Ralph

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • fastestbrickonearth

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • autorodtechnologies

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are some better pics of the paint job. 9 color-Firestorm

Is what I would say on lightning rodder totm.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Ryan not winning this pole? I've voted for him in previous TOTM's and still don't see why he wouldn't win. No offense to you other guys, but Ryan probably has more in his engine build than most people have in their trucks.

**Edit** Oh yeah, and he got my vote again.

Last edited:
How is Ryan not winning this pole? I've voted for him in previous TOTM's and still don't see why he wouldn't win. No offense to you other guys, but Ryan probably has more in his engine build than most people have in their trucks.

Caveman should be president of the United States of America!!!!! He has undeniable logic and unsurpassed brilliance

Caveman, I've even voted for Ryan in years past when he tried for TOTM. He usually comes up a few votes short of winning.
His powerplant is superior to my 10 & the bagged 10, No dought.
I'm sure the 7 or 8 votes that Ryan recieved were based on those people loving his mods.
I've noticed in years past that the TOTY is more about the looks then the mods.
My next mod is a Venom hood then I'm buying a Supercharger.
There are 3 Awesome SRT-10 trucks this month. Good Luck to the Winner or Winners!

Caveman should be president of the United States of America!!!!! He has undeniable logic and unsurpassed brilliance
Quoted for obviousness.

Caveman, I've even voted for Ryan in years past when he tried for TOTM. He usually comes up a few votes short of winning.
I'm sure the 7 or 8 votes that Ryan recieved were based on those people loving his mods.
There are 3 Awesome SRT-10 trucks this month. Good Luck to the Winner or Winners!
I knew it was just a matter of time before you started adding power. :D

What supercharger Ralph? No turbo?

I have a Precision billet 106 turbo in the shop but it's way to big for my 10. This turbo will support 2500 horsepower. I'm thinking about going with a Paxton Novi2000.

I don't know a single Paxton owner who doesn't wish they would have gone with a procharger or a turbo or two...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back