Serious Drifting by PSI

Sorry dude, im doing real life things...I have better things to do that type 6 paragraphs...Stand up and go back to real life, or is this as good and entertaining as your real life gets? Troll? No my name isnt troll, Lets see if you call me anything other than SIR at the texas mile if your punk ASS decides to show....

LOL Its so fun messing with you... Oh and i wont be calling you SIR anywhere ever...

ps

your clearly not doing real life things your just posting on or behind every post I make on here... we'll if thats real life things good luck..

LOL Its so fun messing with you... Oh and i wont be calling you SIR anywhere ever...

ps

your clearly not doing real life things your just posting on or behind every post I make on here... we'll if thats real life things good luck..

Messing with me?
I think you may have that confused with you being butt hurt when i said your vid was boring...
Its all in good fun!! :):)

Oh and PS
Im pretty sure you would be calling 90% of us sir face to face:)....Paul

Last edited:
Face to face ill just call anyone there first name, Im a nice guy as im sure you are,, its just fun messing with people.. I have nothing against anyone on here not even my sworn enemy doworkson ,,

Ps i dont care what you call the video, not me in it , i did not shoot it.. I just know the guy who built the car...

Last edited:
ok Sir Paul, enough of this being polite stuff lets get back to keeping this forum entertaining for the masses lol...

and on the smiley you did, but i was unsure of the smileys intentions lol

:chain:

KB

Kenny boy....

Attachments

• 2610687-meanwhile_in_canada448.jpg
    2610687-meanwhile_in_canada448.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 36
Why don't the two of you get some used 90wt and bone each other

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Bullshit I want a video of them dry humping each other and one of them screaming like they just got their hymen popped :D see smilie face bitches:y:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back