Seriously bad case of the Mundays

man thats a bad way to start off a Monday:mad:

new set factory wheels, fresh set of BFG's, a set of Gorilla lug nuts with locks & brakes might not be a bad idea

Ah damn!!! F'n thieves!! Sorry man, good luck with everything..

That sucks that our country has come to scumbag losers robbing hard working people like us who work hard for our nice things!! I work my ass off for my cars and 45% of my monthly income goes to cars/ins/payments/gas. Cars are the third love of my life and then jerks like this steal from people. Let me catch someone trying to steal my rims, they will meet my 90 Lb German Shepeard and my aAR-15!! bring it! I cant stand that stuff, sorry for you bro..f@$#%% scumbags, go get a job!

OEM wheels are $1430.00 each I know for a fact because insurance just paid me for all of mine. Hate to see though. I would be sick to my stomach.

Sorry it had to be at your expense but thanks for finally motivating me to go buy wheel locks and put them on my 10

Something that would prolly be a deterant is a lug nut cap that is big enough to pop onto the regular lug nut made out of some super soft metal(aluminum might be soft enough) so that when they go to take them off they strip completely. If you need to remove the rims tho, you could just pop the caps off(or maybe have them reverse threaded) It would look like regular lug nuts but would make for an aggrevating removal if you didn't know they were just a cap :D

Well looks like Ill be doing the leg work to get new wheels.
Besides going to my local A-holes at the dodge dealer, can anybody confirm a webite that sells legit OEM wheels?
And just to clarify, our wheels are 22x10 and should say "speedline" "italy forged" on the inside?

Thanks,
Aron

Besides going to my local A-holes at the dodge dealer, can anybody confirm a webite that sells legit OEM wheels?
And just to clarify, our wheels are 22x10 and should say "speedline" "italy forged" on the inside?

Thanks,
Aron

Yes. Just went and confirmed on my 2 rears sittin in the garage.

Thanks,
Aron

Aron, I'll make you a great deal on Trussman's wheels. :D

That sucks !
If i catch someone doing that there will be a hardcopy of his face on the trucks body..... :evil:

So heres the new shoes.
Hopefully I get to keep these a little bit longer.
ebuqu3uq.jpg
ubu9una7.jpg
e6u5ahar.jpg

Damn... That sucks bro. If had an extra set I'd lend them to ya.

Would oem wheel locks have prevented this or is there a better wheel lock kit out there??:dontknow:
Reason being is I don't have locks on my 8 or 10

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back