seriously considering..

Randall488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinkin about buying a 05' rc 10. It would be my dd and go places truck and the 95 8.0 will be garaged and be my baby. I'm sure that sounds bass akwards to most but the 95 was my gpas, so its gonna be slowly restored. Anyway, anybody drive one of these daily? Thoughrs? Words of advice?

Thinkin about buying a 05' rc 10. It would be my dd and go places truck and the 95 8.0 will be garaged and be my baby. I'm sure that sounds bass akwards to most but the 95 was my gpas, so its gonna be slowly restored. Anyway, anybody drive one of these daily? Thoughrs? Words of advice?

I drove an 04 RC as a daily for 2 years. The money spent on gas and tires was killer and the reason I got rid of the first one. Never mind that it was the most fun I had driving to work, but if you can afford to replace those 2 items regularly, do it!! :burnout:

I got a good job lol my only problem would be raising the cash to buy one.. but ill figure somethin out I'm sure.

Lots of us drive them daily. If you are seriously considering one, do it. You won't be sorry. The first question people usually ask is about fuel economy. I average 15 - 16 MPG per tank.

Lots of us drive them daily. If you are seriously considering one, do it. You won't be sorry. The first question people usually ask is about fuel economy. I average 15 - 16 MPG per tank.

I was younger and dumber, I averaged a lot lower because my foot was heavy. :D I don't regret daily driving mine it was an absolute blast.

I drove an 04 RC as a daily for 2 years. The money spent on gas and tires was killer and the reason I got rid of the first one. Never mind that it was the most fun I had driving to work, but if you can afford to replace those 2 items regularly, do it!! :burnout:

I am happy with the economy of mine. I got 22k out of the Pirelli's. I'll get that at least that out of my Falkens.

I am happy with the economy of mine. I got 22k out of the Pirelli's. I'll get that at least that out of my Falkens.

In 40k miles, the truck had 3 sets of tires on it. I was really hard on the truck but it took it like a good little bitch.

Drove mine for about 3 years DD and had not 1 problem besides daily wear & tear.

Now I have a jetta as my DD. I love my truck, but it feels good to keep miles off of her. from november 2011 till now I have put 240 miles on the truck.

I need somethin to beat on, I'm young and wanna have fun. People probably gonna cuss me for this but I've got a couple old powerwagons that'll probably have a heart transplant if I ever tweaked the 10 too hard. I always wanted a viper powered little red express.

I daily my 05 QC, I will tell you something though be prepared if you do moderate to heavy driving lol. I do light driving as it is now and she sucks 300 a month in premium but damn is she fun. :driver:

DD:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout:

yep qc will get 14 maybe at 60 mph then interstate 12 !!!!! at 75 if anyone tells ya different theyre lying lol ... butttttttt i love every got dam minute of driving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:

As a new owner of one. Yes it's very expensive to drive one around as a dd. I drive about 80 miles a day and have to fill up twice a week which is about 90-100 each time. Havent had to buy tires yet but I'm sure they are expensive like everything else with the truck. It's so much fun having one thou.

I average 10.2 out of my qc and I romp on her most of the time I mostly drive around town but I did tow 4 quads 400 miles on the interstate and got 11

I daily my RC, I average 12 MPG out of it and put nearly 10k on it in 7 months of having it. Granted a lot of that driving was paid for by my company but still. Even with the high gas costs, expensive tires, and higher costs for regular maintenance its still the best daily driver I have ever had.

the tyres al lasting long here.

I've done 13k miles and have the origional front ones, but it's my third set in the rear haha :D

Im averaging 17.7-18.1 highway miles to the gallon on a 96 octane tune from Torrie@ Unleashed tuning also have a 93octane and a 109 race fuel tune. I havnt uploaded the 93 tune yet, but Im sure I will see 19ish or higher:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back