Seriously?

Some racist S H I T in here. I seen some white boys with big wheels? Its not just a single race that ruins cars. WTF thats F U C K I N G BULL S H I TT.

Some racist S H I T in here. I seen some white boys with big wheels? Its not just a single race that ruins cars. WTF thats F U C K I N G BULL S H I TT.

This is true 04srt, Welcome to America!! but I'm not racist against someone because of their skin color! This country was BUILT on foreign illegal immigrants! I don't hate some one for trying to better their self and who want to make a better life for them self's and their family's All I'm saying is theirs all forums of trashy tasteless people!! You got your white trash, black trash, brown trash, yellow trash, every race has a share of their trashy people! Just to let you know, I have multiple friends that are black, white, Hispanic, American Indian....All i was doing was making a joke, if you cant take a joke, then you should leave this site! And I call em like I see em!!!! I'm just stating the obvious here!! Which happens to be rather humorous in my opinion!

Not my cup of tea. But if the owner is happy, that's cool by me.

This is true 04srt, Welcome to America!! but I'm not racist against someone because of their skin color! This country was BUILT on foreign illegal immigrants! I don't hate some one for trying to better their self and who want to make a better life for them self's and their family's All I'm saying is theirs all forums of trashy tasteless people!! You got your white trash, black trash, brown trash, yellow trash, every race has a share of their trashy people! Just to let you know, I have multiple friends that are black, white, Hispanic, American Indian....All i was doing was making a joke, if you cant take a joke, then you should leave this site! And I call em like I see em!!!! I'm just stating the obvious here!! Which happens to be rather humorous in my opinion!

I agree, but why encourage trashy tasteless people. I call people out on **** I don't agree with that's just how I am. I think its funny too, but damn there's a line from where its funny and where its disrespectful. I feel the line is crossed, but hey whatever. It's not like im gonna show up somewhere and kick someones ass. :p

I think so too. I get tons of people asking me where i got the rims and tellin me how sick they are.

I agree, the douchebag who had my truck before me had 26 inch wheels on it. I asked for the stocks and got a way better deal. :rock:
and yes he was mexican! hahahaha

I really don't understand this gigantic wheel thing. To me it just looks weird. Two, first big bump, and congratulations you now have a square wheel. Hasn't anyone figured that out yet?? Hmm, I just spent thousands on my 42 inch wheels with a sliver of rubber around it and I hit a pebble. Now my rim is bent, hmmmmmmm????

That's just horrible... take a truck built for speed and throw something that weighs another ton on it!!!????!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back