SET OF "STEELIES" Steel wheels 20"

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have (4) steel wheels (factory spare wheels) left over since I traded the truck. Not sure what they are worth (I see them for 115-175 online) but this is what I used them for.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekJ4LM_ZyNk]Johns Dodge Ram SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8OXvWpiYlg&feature=related]Johns SRT 10 Dodge Ram - YouTube[/ame]

$75.00 Ea. Plus the ride.

Where in WV are you located? I am interested but shipping is expensive for wheels/tires. I may drive to pick them up. Also, how many runs on them? Are the tires still in good shape? Thanks.

Where in WV are you located? I am interested but shipping is expensive for wheels/tires. I may drive to pick them up. Also, how many runs on them? Are the tires still in good shape? Thanks.

Tires are gone but for $100 each I can have some decent ones mounted and balanced (wife works in a tire shop). I live in Charleston.

Just checked out where Aldie, VA is and my daughter's boyfriend lives in DC. One of them is always comming or going (a couple times a month) so I could probably have them meet with you on the way.

Got it. Would you sell just 2 of them? Or do you want to sell as a only as a set? Originally looking for some rear wheels/tires to take to the track.

Got it. Would you sell just 2 of them? Or do you want to sell as a only as a set? Originally looking for some rear wheels/tires to take to the track.

Wanting to sell the set. You could probably find someone to take the other two and recoup some $$. I'm just not going to be on here much in the future and would like to get them gone.

OK, Thanks, think I will pass for now. I am going to look around a little more, drag radials only seem to come in 17" and may need something wider than 8".

Are theses still for sale? I've been looking for a set for my van. Tires would be good, what sizes could you get? Probably ship them greyhound I live in Wisconsin.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back