Several of my Ram SRT10 Items must go

texastonka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As many of you know I am new to the VTCOA and all of you have been great with my questions, so good that I have been adding parts to the truck none stop since I got it. Which means there is a plethora of my old parts I now need to sell. List is as follows with asked for price. PM me any offers.

1) Stock headlights $200 obo
2) Stock tail lights $150 obo
3) Stock third brake light $75 obo

Now the good stuff...

4) Brand new in the box SCT XCalibrator 2 Part#9550 $279.00
5) Original Paxton Air/Water intercooler out of my S/C kit $250.00
6) Custom 14x12 Intercooler for paxton set up with custom fab mounting brackets $250.00
7) 7" electric fan new in box with mounting kit for a 'through radiator' type mount $50.00
8) Identical fan as above just out of box, never mounted and still has mounting kit $45.00

If interested in anything let me know, if you want to make an offer please PM me. Pictures will be posted as requested, always seems you post a picture someone wants another angle etc... you ask I will post. Everything works 100% with no defects. I only took this stuff off the truck because I went with upgraded custom items.

Last edited:
Lowered prices... wanna get this stuff gone...

As many of you know I am new to the VTCOA and all of you have been great with my questions, so good that I have been adding parts to the truck none stop since I got it. Which means there is a plethora of my old parts I now need to sell. List is as follows with asked for price. PM me any offers.

1) Stock headlights $80 ea obo
2) Stock tail lights $60 ea obo
3) Stock third brake light $75 obo

Now the good stuff...

4) Brand new in the box SCT XCalibrator 2 Part#9550 $279.00
5) Original Paxton Air/Water intercooler out of my S/C kit $225.00
6) Custom 14x12 Intercooler for paxton set up with custom fabed mounting brackets $250.00
7) 7" electric fan new in box with mounting kit for a 'through radiator' type mount $50.00
8) Identical fan as above just out of box, never mounted and still has mounting kit $45.00
9) Custom bracket to mount PAxton Air/Water intercooler over the Bassani headers $100.00

Prices do not include shipping. Most of this stuff is small enough to fit in USPS flate rate boxes :rock:

If interested in anything let me know, if you want to make an offer please PM me. Pictures will be posted as requested, always seems you post a picture someone wants another angle etc... you ask I will post. Everything works 100% with no defects. I only took this stuff off the truck because I went with upgraded custom items.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back