Exo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this in the mail.:rock: :rock: :D

Attachments

• IMG00111-20100401-1134.jpg
    IMG00111-20100401-1134.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 370
Now let's see who can get theirs put back together first! Mine has already been delayed 2 weeks. Really man, looks fantastic and I was gonna do mine just like that if you read my thread. I decided to do the polished letters and black. Glad I did just to be a lil different. We woulda been twinkies:confused:
Awesome job!! Are they powdercoated or painted?

Just a quick picture with my phone. The jugs were really easy to install. The only hard part is getting those damn wire connectors off the washer jug.:mad: Can't do the valve covers till I pick up my 12 point socket for my arp bolts.

Ps. I know the blue connectors stand out but when I got the rad pipes I was going to go with a different color scheme then I changed my mind. They will be changed shortly.

Attachments

• IMG00114-20100401-1739.jpg
    IMG00114-20100401-1739.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 162
Exo said:
Just a quick picture with my phone. The jugs were really easy to install. The only hard part is getting those damn wire connectors off the washer jug.:mad: Can't do the valve covers till I pick up my 12 point socket for my arp bolts.

Ps. I know the blue connectors stand out but when I got the rad pipes I was going to go with a different color scheme then I changed my mind. They will be changed shortly.
:rock: :rock: :rock: looks awesome bud:congrats:

twinkys!? mine hve been black with red letters for 2 years now you copy-ers!

I am at the home of all things wonderful, pretty and shiny.

Marty does wonderful work and he puts the extra effort to make things as perfect as humanly possible...:congrats::congrats::congrats:

FSTJACK said:
I am at the home of all things wonderful, pretty and shiny.

Marty does wonderful work and he puts the extra effort to make things as perfect as humanly possible...:congrats::congrats::congrats:
What the heck does JUSTIN do around there?????:D :D

FATJACK said:
What the heck does JUSTIN do around there?????:D :D
Works his butt off, he put in a 12 hour day today.

He was fabricating a turbo manifold all day today...............:burnout::burnout::burnout:

It came out really nice........:congrats::congrats::congrats:

I think Dad is the brains and Megan is the beauty what does that leave for Justin???:dontknow: :dontknow:

Exo said:
All powdercoated from justin.

Who is this justin? I would like to do my valve covers, a brighter red with polished (clear coated) letters, and possibly the intake in Red as well. I am pondering having the Intake mirror polished and clear coated though too...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back