Shaved and Debadged

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you may know I've been out of the country for a few weeks. Well, I'm back. :dontknow: However, what wasn't made previously known was #1900's storage at a body shop. Some visual stuff was implemented including the filling in of those unsightly holes drilled in the front fascia for the license plate, smoothing and painting of the door handles and side mirrors, the removal of the front RAM head emblem, and other minor imperfections/scratches. Clear was re-applied to the entire truck followed by a major buffing after deleting 85% of the badges. The rear door handle was relocated as well. I will need a 2006 SRT-10 badge to complete my task so I hope I find one. Since pictures would be a definate must in this thread I've included some for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy.:D

Most Excellant!

Looks Great Venom Power

Wow, How much work was involved is Flipping that tailgate release handle to the other side, At bit of Cutting and Welding and Painting i guess.

VERY High Quality

Very nice...I'm in the process of the-badging right now...Thanks for
the pics...Trucks looks killer...Mine is also silver...:rock:

Looks great Anthony. Glad everything worked out well. :top:

Time to get an up-close look. I'll let you know the planz later......:elefant:

Thanks for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. I'm just trying to keep her looking good as your trucks do. I like moving slow with mods to "savor the flavor" sort of speak. The engine bay is next so... more to come.

Venom Power said:
Thanks for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. I'm just trying to keep her looking good as your trucks do. I like moving slow with mods to "savor the flavor" sort of speak. The engine bay is next so... more to come.

Question: Did you paint the mirrors, or did you paint mirror covers?

LitemUp said:
Question: Did you paint the mirrors, or did you paint mirror covers?

The mirrors were coated with a special film that can be sanded smooth then primered and painted. Since I wasn't in town during the body work :dontknow: I have no clue what that substance is. I can find out and let you know though.

looks awesome! congrats on getting quality work done. :)

Venom Power said:
The mirrors were coated with a special film that can be sanded smooth then primered and painted. Since I wasn't in town during the body work :dontknow: I have no clue what that substance is. I can find out and let you know though.

Pick me.....Pick me.......I was in town for this........LOL......:elefant:

Talked to Steve yesterday Ant. Told him about the board. He said he was going to browse and check out the pics you posted. E.

Nice Anthony... been waiting to see someone paint the mirrors and handles on Silver.... looks great:rock: Thanks for the pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back