She aint a MOPAR but.....

JapanAaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that I've been absent from here for quite some time. Been busy working on this project... now it's finally done after 10 months and lots of $$$$. Remember.... this entire project/restomod was completed in Japan and only with 3 people working on it. Car features an 89 Corvette suspension and brakes, Dakota Digital dash, Frankenmotor (69 Camaro 350 block, 93 Suburban heads and 88 IROC Z fuel injection) and much much more. Anyway, I'm back!

JapanAaron

Attachments

• left rear.JPG
    left rear.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 105
  • finish left.JPG
    finish left.JPG
    365.1 KB · Views: 602
  • finish engine 1.JPG
    finish engine 1.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 130
  • finish engine 3.JPG
    finish engine 3.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 125
  • finish left front.JPG
    finish left front.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 123
  • right interior 1.JPG
    right interior 1.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 97
Sweet '55! Beautiful!

We are ready for you to return to Illinois...with the '55.

Very nice Aaron. :rock:

I have to assume that it's a royal bitch getting parts for something like that over in Japan.

Be sure to stop in more often and let us know how you are doing.

Bet she turn's head's everywhere...:eek: :cool: Beautiful...and great to see you here on the forum.:rock:

JapanAaron said:
I know that I've been absent from here for quite some time. Been busy working on this project... now it's finally done after 10 months and lots of $$$$. Remember.... this entire project/restomod was completed in Japan and only with 3 people working on it. Car features an 89 Corvette suspension and brakes, Dakota Digital dash, Frankenmotor (69 Camaro 350 block, 93 Suburban heads and 88 IROC Z fuel injection) and much much more. Anyway, I'm back!

JapanAaron

what happen to the GTO?:mad:

mauiSRT/10 said:
So are the cute little local girls in their plaid skirts always trying to hitch a ride with ya? LOL

Great car dude!!!!

patrick

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Whitesnake, sorry.. the GTO became a time critical issue that needed to go ASAP. Was offered a nice sum of money and had to take it while I had the buyer available in state. Maui, I'm hoping that the local girls in the plaid skirts will want a ride... and maybe more :evil: Prof, I'm counting down the years (2) until I'm back home cruising around. Damn... time can't go fast enough!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back