she is a little to low

bmxam962

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to have to run a spacer in the front or try another spring but front will have to come up some. Also will have to get mmw 4" uca mounts to fix camber. Getting some custom 2" block's with off set pins so they will sit center. Also half to c-notch rear for suspension travel and roll fenders and bedsides. Lots of work but will be worth it.

Hi, looking really good. Like the low look but sure it will be problematic
in Areas where the streets are not perfect....

Ever thought about using DJM lowering arms in the front ?
Would give you more freedom for adjustment and more travel.
They are available in 2" and 3" as far as i remember.

In the back, i would let a shop straighten the leaf springs shop instead of using blocks. They can reinforce the leaf springs, which makes the ride more firm.

I think there is no way around C-notching at that Level...

looking Forward to the final result.

I see the problem, your front sway bar link is missing. :D

Too bad you can't drive it like that, it looks sweet but would definitely cause some problems.

Hi, looking really good. Like the low look but sure it will be problematic
in Areas where the streets are not perfect....

Ever thought about using DJM lowering arms in the front ?
Would give you more freedom for adjustment and more travel.
They are available in 2" and 3" as far as i remember.

In the back, i would let a shop straighten the leaf springs shop instead of using blocks. They can reinforce the leaf springs, which makes the ride more firm.

I think there is no way around C-notching at that Level...

looking Forward to the final result.

it has djm 2" control arms on it in the picture. Also I am comfortable using the blocks as all rc use them also. Yes a c-notch is a must along with shorter shocks

I see the problem, your front sway bar link is missing. :D

Too bad you can't drive it like that, it looks sweet but would definitely cause some problems.

Lol yeah I knee I could get help on here thanks

Yes plan is to drive this low always and once finished there will be no issues

There is no such thing as tooo low. As a matter a fact I think it needs moar low bro. :burnout:

Charlie, the final product is going to look great.

wow that looks good. but I've never heard c notching ever causing a vehicle to become salvaged.

Only thing that is going to get you a salvage title is if you get into a big wreck and the insurance deems it totaled.. In that case give me a call as salvage titles don't really mean a whole lot to me.. lol.. It's all about numbers, and not as much about real damage.

I also have my old bolt in mini notch. BUT mine was about that low before I tore it apart and it hit still.. I put in a snubber to soften the hit but even then the tires hit the bed sides..

On a side note, I thought you said it was to low?? :dontknow: Looks like you got another 6" to go... lol.. jk.. looks good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back