Shelby Gt

walenator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I found a 2007 Shelby GT for a good price with 23k miles. it's the 4.6 and black with silver stipes. The pasenger front fender has been repaired. Other then that it's real clean and drives good. They also have a 2008 Bullitt I like too but has a bad tire and a few more miles and not as good shape but not as rough driving. Drove a RT Challenger today with an auto. Boring, but a good DD. Still shopping. I'm trying to stay in the low 20's.

The only problem I have with Fords now is that they've given little or no attention to a proper suspension on the Mustang. And I am a former Mustang owner ('93 Foxbody-Black). They need a fully independent suspension.

Good luck in the search... Those are really fun....

D

The only problem I have with Fords now is that they've given little or no attention to a proper suspension on the Mustang. And I am a former Mustang owner ('93 Foxbody-Black). They need a fully independent suspension.

D

The 03-04 Cobras had independant front/rear suspensions. ;):rock:

The 03-04 Cobras had independant front/rear suspensions. ;):rock:

Yes they did i owned a sonic blue 03 cobra . I also had a 99 cobra that did too .. Man i miss that 03 once the car seat came the car went lol

D

Have you driven a new mustang? Every one I've talked to has only had good things to say about the way they handle. Not sure why everyone gets hung up on IRS, kinda like all the people that go on and on about how much better overhead cams are vs normal overhead valves. I'd almost bet the 2011 mustangs pull more G's on a skidpad than the 99-03 cobras

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back