She's Gone!! Some Things To Sell

Marc T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:( Well I sold her the other day, I will really Miss her!
I sold her to a fella by the name of Bill in Fernandina Beach, not too far from where I live. I told him about this forum,hopefully he will join.

No worries though I will continue to Post up on a regular basis and make an ass of myself!!:p

Hopefully when the economy turns around and I can squeeze a raise out of this company I'm working for I will be able to buy another go fast Toy.

I have a couple things left over that I'm trying to sell, I would like to sell this as a package deal:

$75.00 for the package, buyer pays shipping

x-metal shifter,used
Viper hitch plug,some minor chips
passenger-side battery box
JMB cold air intake, use

I'll take it. Let me know your Paypal info. Shipping will be to 27583.

Last edited:
Hope you got what you wanted out of her Marc. We'll have to get together soon. I will check with Dado and maybe a sunday watch the race somewhere.

Marc T said:
Parts are SOLD!!

Thanks Dave!!
Thank you.
Hope you will have a go fast toy in the near future.
Hope things get better for us all soon.

SANCHOBA said:
sorry to hear marc...good luck and don't be a stranger:D

No problem Scott, I will still be able to take my Vacation to Panama at least!!

Will definitely be here on occasion!!:rock:

Sad to see you sell it Marc. Your one of the original members from the begining. I know things change............but it doesnt mean we gotta like it.

Good luck with work. We all need luck in that dept these days. ..... Bill got a hellova truck too!!!

patrick

Django said:
Welcome to the fraternity, Marc...........

D

It's beginning to look like the in thing is to sell off the 10's... I'm not joining that frat party, :dontknow: sorry..

Venom Power said:
It's beginning to look like the in thing is to sell off the 10's... I'm not joining that frat party, :dontknow: sorry..

Believe me, it's not a party. More like a funeral!:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back