Shes's gone boys

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a sad day yesterday.traded in my beloved SRT!!! Money is just not there to support owning one of these bad boys right now.It's been a good ride.Bought my truck new in april of 06.Stayed in the dodge family though.I bought a 09 Dodge Journey.Really not a bad ride at all.Dealer was really cutting some good deals.They were taking $7500.00 off the sticker price.Gave me 23k for my trade.!! Sticker was 25k+ on the Journey and got it for right around 18k.Miss my truck already:mad: :mad: Saw my truck in the paper today for 26,500.00.Fuggers did not waste any time!!Payment went down $170.00 a month and got a brand new ride

I loved being on this site and learning alot about these trucks.You guys have been the best:rock: :rock: I have some things that I pulled off the truck for sale.

Storage box from Justin.Under hood for Battery tray. Black with mopar sticker
Dress up Pieces, Radiator and fuse box cover, Chrome with Red letters
Stage 2 Ecu from Boomer ( xmetal).B&G product.
All weather speakers I had mounted under my retrax cover in the bed.

I will get some prices together and get some pics.post up if interested in anything.I really loved owning my srt.I hope have another one someday:D

And another 05 Red QC hits the market....

Sorry Man, know how you feel

Sorry for your loss

J

Enjoy the new Ride

sorry to hear bro that sucks you had to sell!!!!!! you will get another in time.. btw i had worked in naples for a year at johnson engineering.. i miss florida , love it there.. port royal is so beautiful !!!!!!! did ya did the journey r/t ? well anyway take care bro !!!!!

sorry you had to sell it.
can't fault em for selling it so quickly though, it's a dealership not friendship.

Gilmo you don't have to leave us just because you sold the truck, the trucks just bring us together, the family keeps us together.

GILMO'S10 said:
It was a sad day yesterday.traded in my beloved SRT!!! Money is just not there to support owning one of these bad boys right now.It's been a good ride.Bought my truck new in april of 06.Stayed in the dodge family though.I bought a 09 Dodge Journey.Really not a bad ride at all.Dealer was really cutting some good deals.They were taking $7500.00 off the sticker price.Gave me 23k for my trade.!! Sticker was 25k+ on the Journey and got it for right around 18k.Miss my truck already:mad: :mad: Saw my truck in the paper today for 26,500.00.Fuggers did not waste any time!!Payment went down $170.00 a month and got a brand new ride

I loved being on this site and learning alot about these trucks.You guys have been the best:rock: :rock: I have some things that I pulled off the truck for sale.

Storage box from Justin.Under hood for Battery tray. Black with mopar sticker
Dress up Pieces, Radiator and fuse box cover, Chrome with Red letters
Stage 2 Ecu from Boomer ( xmetal).B&G product.
All weather speakers I had mounted under my retrax cover in the bed.

I will get some prices together and get some pics.post up if interested in anything.I really loved owning my srt.I hope have another one someday:D

Ok educate me!! what does a stage 2 ECU do? not to much sarcasm guys please;)

thewelshm

Gilmo - sorry for your loss. Not to rub it in, but i'm working on buying a second truck today. Oddly enough, a red QC.....2004 with 30k miles to go with my black 06 RC. GF not happy about it....

Yes it does, will give you an advantage over the RC's from a dig.

And GILMO, my wife has the Journey....or as I dubbed it the "Journey C" I put a "C" emblem on the back next to Journey because after she was so far upside down on her last 2 vehicles, we could have bought a 300 C in the end.....she HATES it when I call it that.

Last edited:
Fahrenheit said:
Yes it does, will give you an advantage over the RC's from a dig.

And GILMO, my wife has the Journey....or as I dubbed it the "Journey C" I put a "C" emblem on the back next to Journey because after she was so far upside down on her last 2 vehicles, we could have bought a 300 C in the end.....she HATES it when I call it that.

thanks for yhe good thoughts guys.I will stick aropund for sure.This site is like my home page! First thing I go to when I log on.The Journey has really surprised me on how smooth it rides.I got the sxt,has 19 wheels and perf.suspension.For the price you cant beat this thing.I will post up some pics tomorrow.:rock: :rock:

I have a Journey too. I think it is alright. The girlfriend loves it. It fits our family needs. Could use some more get up and go. I got the AWD R/T loaded in Melbourne Green.

Darn, owners are dropping like flies... Sorry to see it go.... Rember you are always welcome anytime. :)

Da1Chief said:
Darn, owners are dropping like flies... Sorry to see it go.... Rember you are always welcome anytime. :)

Just a bunch of ol' goats left... :p

It's a very nice rig though. Can't argue with mid 20's mpg and AWD. Maybe you can get one of those SRT4 turbo's on there. AWD turbo has a nice ring to it. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back