shifter

Tony, are the springs the same on both sides? Mine feels great on the first gear side, it's the 5th gear side I'd like to change.

they are the same, let me see if I have that other set, really slammed at the shop, actually just doing paper work, so remind me tomorrow, call or email , haven't had much time to get on forums lately, or hit me with a text, I wont answer my personal during biz hours and may not respond right off to a text, but sometimes lately best way to remind me
shop is 704-234-7598
cell 704-214-7849
email [email protected]

they are the same, let me see if I have that other set, really slammed at the shop, actually just doing paper work, so remind me tomorrow, call or email , haven't had much time to get on forums lately, or hit me with a text, I wont answer my personal during biz hours and may not respond right off to a text, but sometimes lately best way to remind me
shop is 704-234-7598
cell 704-214-7849
email [email protected]

No need to send me another set, Tony. I am completely happy with my shifter! If I decide to switch the springs, I'll either grab some from my local hardware specialty place, or just wait until I am ready to buy more stuff from you.

Tony put me on the list, I'll take one ASAP!!!!! :rock:

I own The gen 2 and love it. But because of the design the shifter has to have to have the short throw it does it will never feel or center like a car shifter. The problem is the base has to be so tall to make shifts short the length from the pivot ball to lower ball in tranny is so long that it kills centering abilities. I am working on something that could be mounted to the shifter that would change this. Once I have it figured out I will show to tony. Just my 2 cents

I own The gen 2 and love it. But because of the design the shifter has to have to have the short throw it does it will never feel or center like a car shifter. The problem is the base has to be so tall to make shifts short the length from the pivot ball to lower ball in tranny is so long that it kills centering abilities. I am working on something that could be mounted to the shifter that would change this. Once I have it figured out I will show to tony. Just my 2 cents

Mine centers very well moving from the 1st gear side of the transmission.

guys I was out of town on an emergency this weekend that went over into today, so tomorrow will get with those on the shifters to get sent out tomorrow

thanks

I finally got to drive my truck. First time this year and new shifter is amazing! Shifting up and down is precise, with no feeling around trying to find 3rd. I should have installed it long time ago. Only took 20 minutes to put it in, definately is best upgrade I've done to my truck so far.

I finally got to drive my truck. First time this year and new shifter is amazing! Shifting up and down is precise, with no feeling around trying to find 3rd. I should have installed it long time ago. Only took 20 minutes to put it in, definately is best upgrade I've done to my truck so far.

cool beans John, glad you enjoy it sir

Tony, I'm looking through your online store and shop post and I can't seem to find any info on your shift knob. Can you help a brother out? :)

Its chrome with the fangs logo engraved. If i can find a pic I'll post up.
I just ordered one, Tony hooked me up with joanne's number. Did it over the phone.

Chris, do you know if he sells them in a kit together with his shifter for a complete package?

I don't know. Possibly, you're gonna have to ask him.

His shifter is great though. I have the gen II and i love it.

I keep hearing back and forth reviews, but I think eventually I will have to test it out for myself. I would just like a full kit if possible.

we have a ton of stuff that isn't on the website, which is in the process of being redone for a complete new shop so forth first of the year, basically on certain things you have to call in , or send an email, message so forth,
honestly up to our elbows in work till Christmas , which I am hoping to be rid of by new years day

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back