Shipping my car, who to use?

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone that does a good job in shipping cars. I am looking for something inclosed. And i really dont know to much about shipping cars. If you have had a good experence with someone can you let me know there name. I live in AZ.

zex-srt10 said:
Just wondering if there is anyone that does a good job in shipping cars. I am looking for something inclosed. And i really dont know to much about shipping cars. If you have had a good experence with someone can you let me know there name. I live in AZ.

If you are going overseas, I used Matson. They put my truck in an enclosed container and the only damage was my side mirrors (I have Cal-Vu's) were scraped. Other than that they were affordable and did a good job. (Under $1000 bucks):)

I am overseas in Iraq right now. Just want to see what was out there. I want to send my gt500 to evolution perforamce. Its is going to get a 3.4 whipple and all of the other cool stuff. And my truck might be getting sent somewhere else also. I might want Justins single turbo kit, Or send it off to DC to get it built and supercharged. But we will see.

No, not back yet, we were going to be back at the end of the month. But now we have to stay here a year. But dont think i have forgot the things that you want. If i send the truck off ill have whoever works on it take off the Qa1. I'll Pm you when that happens.

zex-srt10 said:
No, not back yet, we were going to be back at the end of the month. But now we have to stay here a year. But dont think i have forgot the things that you want. If i send the truck off ill have whoever works on it take off the Qa1. I'll Pm you when that happens.

Thanks !!! :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back