Shipping My Truck To Denmark!!!

fun2xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, had to do it. Just hired a part time salesman to help get more accounts for my vending business and I need the cash for new equipment. The guy who bought the truck is from Denmark!! So I guess there will be a black RC SRT-10 rollin around Denmark in a couple months. I am really going to miss the truck, but I plan to get one again in 6-8 months, so it's cool.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Well, had to do it. Just hired a part time salesman to help get more accounts for my vending business and I need the cash for new equipment. The guy who bought the truck is from Denmark!! So I guess there will be a black RC SRT-10 rollin around Denmark in a couple months. I am really going to miss the truck, but I plan to get one again in 6-8 months, so it's cool.

Greg

Send it to Germany and I will pick it up and deliver it personally. :D It even be able to get an acurate top speed for this things all in the name of good will of course. ;)

I'm just glad it didn't go to France

Congrats on the Sale.......

Thanks guys. Sorry, doc, you'll have to convince the new owner to let you take her for a spin, not my call bro!!:burnout: Well network, I didn't get what I wanted for it, but I did get exactly what I paid for it, $20k even. I guess that means I have been able to drive a Viper truck around for the last six months at no cost to me, except insurance and gas, of course. Was hoping to get closer to $25k, but damn, the trucks on ebay with a clear title and the same mileage are only going for $26k, so that hurt me for sure. That, and the time of year it is that I am selling it. Funny, truck was originally purchased in Florida, then stolen and rebuilt in Kentucky, then driven to Washington, now off to Europe. This bad boy will be the most worldly traveled SRT-10 yet!!! That guy will probably end up selling it to some dude in the Phillipines or Japan!!!LOL

Greg

Just do us all a favor, stick around

You know I will. I'm planning on getting another one of these beasts next summer, but I will keep this as my home page until then as a reminder that I will be getting another one soon.

Greg

You lost the truck , but you'll get another, especially with the prices like they are, good moove bro!:rock:

be sure to keep the babe though:D

Stinker said:
You lost the truck , but you'll get another, especially with the prices like they are, good moove bro!:rock:

be sure to keep the babe though:D

Dpn't worry stinker, I got her right where I want her. Tied up and gagged in my basement!! It's been a few days, guess I should go check on her.:dontknow:

Greg

TheSickness said:
You mean we don't get rid of your sorry Ass as well :dontknow: :mad: :D

No, your vote don't count. The girl stays

Hello Greg

Been wondering where your sorry ass has been. Glad to hear the business is doing well, just to bad you had to sacrifice the truck for it.

Hope you stick around and help me give Mikey some shit occasionally. Now that he is in the land of sunshine I'm sure I will get weather reports of Sunny and in the mid 70's, while I'm stuck in this festering shit hole.

Tell Tina hi :star: when you remember to head down to the basement.;) :D :p

Thanks Silverback. And go smoke a pole Mikey, you fat, hairy, homo!!! :D Thanks for the well wishes you guys. I am really looking forward to getting another one next year. I will be sorely disappointed if I do not. I'll try to pop in here from time to time and comment on issues or just to flip Sickness some crap. I promise I won't be a stranger, but I know I just don't have time to post up every day, or sometimes every week for that matter. You guys rock, I'll definitelt stick around!!:rock: :rock: And I'll keep forcing Tina to stick around too!! She keeps wanting to leave now that I got her that laser vision correction?? Gotta tie her up just to keep her around!!

Greg

Bro you tell her to keep watching for a trashy trucker in a purple rig pulling a flatbed, cuz I keep watchin the seat covers for her!LOLOLL

Really bro, glad things are going well for ya, and glad your stayin too bro!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back