SHIPPING, WHO TO USE???

Automobile Shippers

I called Intercity 800-221- 3936 and was quoted $2000 to ship my lifted 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon from Amarillo Texas to Lakeland Florida. They would not be able to schedule this before the first of the year.

Reliable Carriers 800-521-6393 must have thought I was Jay Leno, I was quoted $6500

Passport Transport 866-582-3185 suggested I use a non-enclosed trailer and this would save half the cost, I was referred to McNutt 800-755-2324 and I am currently awaiting their quote

If I hear from McNutt I will pass that information on to you.

Last edited:
This is an old thread but I cannot say enough good things about InterCity, they were amazing to work with. They moved my SRT-10 from WA to MA just about a year ago and I was so impressed with them that I didn't even bother to look anywhere else this summer when I bought my Viper which they shipped from AZ to MA. If anyone needs anything moved I encourage you to use InterCity, be sure to ask for Roy Sewell, 800-221-3936 or [email protected] Just to be clear I have absolutely no affiliation with the company. If you want your vehicle handled the way you would handle it yourself this should be your choice.

Thanks for the info! You never know when you may need a new toy brought home from out of state. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back