Shirt Order

NettlesD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tanya is trying to order some shirts and she's not sure if we are suppose to put a name in the "Enter below NAME to be monogrammed on right chest" or not.

She also received an email confirmation but she never went to Paypal to pay. I'm guessing I owe you for the shirts? Tanya can send you the money if you give us the Paypal address.

Anyway, just let me know if you received the order and whether or not I owe you any money. I'm thinking I do but I'm not sure since she was the one doing it.

NettlesD said:
Tanya is trying to order some shirts and she's not sure if we are suppose to put a name in the "Enter below NAME to be monogrammed on right chest" or not.

She also received an email confirmation but she never went to Paypal to pay. I'm guessing I owe you for the shirts? Tanya can send you the money if you give us the Paypal address.

Anyway, just let me know if you received the order and whether or not I owe you any money. I'm thinking I do but I'm not sure since she was the one doing it.
IF you want the name on it fill in the box. PayPal should be on the checkout form.

Ok, I'll have her do it again but she did receive an order confirmation notice (Invoice ID: 0000001205) via email. I think she was just confused that the page didn't go to Paypal for her to pay.

If for some reason you do get two orders from us, ignore one since we only want 2 shirts and not 4 shirts.

I'll have her do the order now.

Thanks. I got them and they are wonderful. Very nice.

I'll probably pick up a few other items along the way later on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back