Shock Questions...

RAMviperIFFIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

What are Shock options for 05 SRT 10 with a 1-2 drop? I know about the QA-1's......but what else is there? My current shocks do not have enough compression dampening, or rebound dampening for my liking.

Tokico?

KYB?

what else is out there and who's tried it?:confused:

THANX!:burnout:

Monroe Gas Magnum

Okay,

as ya'll may know, the 1/2 drop kit from X-metal comes with Monroe Gas Magnum Truck Shocks.

Monroe also makes a Reflex Truck Shock which is supposed to have the "road sensing" valve to automatically adjust the dampening.

Fronts - I believe Part #911186
Rears - I believe Part #911167

Rancho...

I believe I have found a rear shock from Rancho which may work

Part number is - RS999274

It is an RS9000XL, 9-way adjustable with upgradeable in-cab control. Complete with red polyurethane bushings!

I didnt want to say anything yet bro, but trying to get a deal on ranchos and procomps, just havent heard nothing yet:dontknow:

That is great news!

Stinker said:
I didnt want to say anything yet bro, but trying to get a deal on ranchos and procomps, just havent heard nothing yet:dontknow:
Now the "cat" is oughta da' bag! Rancho's are buy 3 get 4th free now.

Stinker said:

You gonna have a hard time getting a better deal than 4wheel parts wholesalers. They're the Summit of the 4x4 world. And ProComp is their in house brand. IMO the Ranchos last longer.

Joe

Scrambler1 said:
You gonna have a hard time getting a better deal than 4wheel parts wholesalers. They're the Summit of the 4x4 world. And ProComp is their in house brand. IMO the Ranchos last longer.

Joe
didnt think of that joe:rock:

I'll conventrate on ranchos:D

Stinker said:
didnt think of that joe:rock:

I'll conventrate on ranchos:D

:confused:

:D :D Good luck mang! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details