Shop in Oklahoma

Dodge2avoid

Reaction score
Hey, Can anyone recommend a shop to work on my 2004 SC? Supercharged. I believe Ive blown a piston and need to have a shop do a rebuild. I live In the Tulsa area..... If you know of a place, please share..

Thanks

Jon

Hey, Can anyone recommend a shop to work on my 2004 SC? Supercharged. I believe Ive blown a piston and need to have a shop do a rebuild. I live In the Tulsa area..... If you know of a place, please share..

Thanks

Jon

Hey bud, just came back from your area. Wish you'd posted a day or so ago. Lol
My mom is in that area.
We do engine builds here in Waco, Texas but don't know of anyone in the OK. Area. Give me a shout if I can be of assistance.
Scott

Thanks guys. It happened New years eve, Just started...Engine temp was about 90, good pressure. letting out the clutch at a traffic light in bumper to bumper traffic.... (no acceleration yet) and boom. Oil is everywhere, white smoke..... sickning. 42000 mile truck.
I may have to haul it a ways to get good work done. I guess thats what Im trying to find. Defenitley dont want to go to a dealer.

Thanks guys. It happened New years eve, Just started...Engine temp was about 90, good pressure. letting out the clutch at a traffic light in bumper to bumper traffic.... (no acceleration yet) and boom. Oil is everywhere, white smoke..... sickning. 42000 mile truck.
I may have to haul it a ways to get good work done. I guess thats what Im trying to find. Defenitley dont want to go to a dealer.

Yeah a dealer won't get you anywhere. If its not forged its time to do it being a boosted application. I'm 6 hours exactly from you. A good travel but worth having it done right by folks that know your Viper.

Whats a range of rebuilding one of these? Or should I be looking for a new motor?

Okay, Its confirmed....blown hole in the passenger side of the block. So.... def a paper weight. Anyone have a used motor for sale? Or know best place to find one?

Okay, Its confirmed....blown hole in the passenger side of the block. So.... def a paper weight. Anyone have a used motor for sale? Or know best place to find one?

for what people are selling these things for sometimes just buy a whole new truck and take the engine out of it.........:dontknow:

they talk about x2 builders as places to look, also if i'm not mistaken theres one or 2 people on here selling engines if I remember correct, good luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back