Shout Out to Z-Man

chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to member Z-man and let everyone else know that he is truly a CLASS ACT. As some of you may know, I lost my job recently and have to sell the truck. Well, Zollie not only bought a couple of the items I had for sale, he sent me two and a half times the $ I asked for them. And better yet, he has also given me a job lead with his company. What kind of person would do that you ask??? One cool ass SOB. I have talked to him multiple times on the phone and he really is a great guy. Thanks so much Z-man...I am forever grateful. :rock:

Makes me glad I found this place...lucky me. So much useful info and so many great folks. Thanks all.

That sort of person makes one believe humanity does exsist ----What a great forum and family to belong to --- Glad to hear you have a job prospect Chase Good Luck.....

Z-MAN ROCKS ---Good man /Class act for sure.

chase said:
I just want to say thanks to member Z-man and let everyone else know that he is truly a CLASS ACT. As some of you may know, I lost my job recently and have to sell the truck. Well, Zollie not only bought a couple of the items I had for sale, he sent me two and a half times the $ I asked for them. And better yet, he has also given me a job lead with his company. What kind of person would do that you ask??? One cool ass SOB. I have talked to him multiple times on the phone and he really is a great guy. Thanks so much Z-man...I am forever grateful. :rock:

Anytime Chase. I was glad to do it.

bigike said:
Thats Z a big lovable fuzzball!

does he have a srt again?

I have a 2005 SRT-10 CE o the way and will purchase it if everything checks out fine.

It is #77 of 200:D

Last edited:
you rock man

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I absolutely hate the lightning. It is cheap on the inside. It runs pretty good though.

I'm just not a ford guy.

Mopar all the way.

The L are really fast compared to the SRT10's when you compare dollar to dollar mods. From what I understand you can be in the high 9's with less than 10G's in mods. We're lucky to be in the low 12's with 10G's in mods. I prefer the SRT10 all day long but I LOVE the mod prices for the L's.

:congrats:That's my Z.. I wouldn't have expected anything less of the guy. That is just another example of the unselfish VTCoA southern spirit. :D Chase, I'm excited that a light has begun to shine a path for your feet to follow. ;) I pray things continue to look up for you from here on out my friend. :dontknow: I only wish my company operated in your neck of the woods so I could give you leads as well. :idea:But wait, there are oil drilling operations in Illinois right? :hmmmm:I'll have to check if Baker Hughes or any of its conglomerate companies are established in your state.

"With every dark time there is a searing light to counter it; for without cold there cannot exist warmth." ~unknown

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back