Sick SRT for sale on EBAY

Looks ghetto to me :eek: When do they finish the red paint job :dontknow: :dontknow: and those wheels gotta go. Other than that, it's great :D

i guess i was so focused on the paint..i didnt look a the wheels...wheel do gotta go...but i think the paint is Naughty!!

Must have meant, sick, as in makes you want to puke, type of sick. I don't think there is a better lookin -10 than the blue with white racing stripes.

Bed has been severely abused.

To say nothing of the paint...

It's been for sale forever

Yeah this is a repost, belongs to Johann Santanna, I dont like him as a baseball player and I like like his truck even less.................. If I had the money I would buy it and drive it straight into a ditch, just to put it out of its misery........ask me how I really feel.

Fahrenheit said:
Yeah this is a repost, belongs to Johann Santanna, I dont like him as a baseball player and I like like his truck even less.................. If I had the money I would buy it and drive it straight into a ditch, just to put it out of its misery........ask me how I really feel.

Thats not johan santanas truck . He has a 05 qc red . his name is in the head rests it looks like that though its all custom almost as bad as that one lol..unless he has two

johan santanas is black with orange, need pics????

I got about 50 of them

REPOMAN1 said:
I wonder if that truck ever sold

Saw if for sale just a few weeks ago, it was going for 49.5, but I think it might have sold for 32k

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back