Sickness Computer Crashed

Mrs.Sickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Sickness internet provider has crashed. What to do, What to do? CALL him.:confused: . So, No he didn't fall off the face of the earth or die. Home phone is fried as well (same provider). I am sure who ever needs to get a hold of him knows how, otherwise send me a PM and I will relay (from work) to him.:dontknow: Marne :p

Last edited:
Borden3srt said:
all that post hoing finally caught up to him. hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!

if you ho around that much you better have good protection. done caught himself a virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding. i have to get in some punches while i have a chance. i know i will get it now. :D :damnmate: :boxing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thefinger: :thefinger: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :argh: :argh: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :eviltongue:

:party: Don't forget all the avatar mess'in he has been doing... Sorry mikey... it's not suppose funny, but for some reason I can't help it... :D :D :party:

I think I will be payingfor it too... :eek: ;) :D

One would think I would be happy.....

You know, I miss the little turd licker

Jeff

Oh happy day I don't have to deleat but 1/3 of the hoed posts I usually do on any given day. ;) ;) ;)

Hope it gets up and running soon.

Terriable thing not to be able to get to Cyberspace, what will he do :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

FSTJACK said:
Oh happy day I don't have to deleat but 1/3 of the hoed posts I usually do on any given day. ;) ;) ;)

Hope it gets up and running soon.

Terriable thing not to be able to get to Cyberspace, what will he do :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:
:banghead: :motz: :hmmmm2: :argh: :stupid: :bawling: :bebored:

Ok only Jeff is off the hook here.....Yes even Jack will pay........Muhahahahahahahahhaahhhaa Bitches :p

The administrator says that Mikey needs to chill out for a while. The Administrator.

My avatar lasted 3 hrs... Bastage... :hmpf: :hmpf: :eek: :flowers: :rolleyes: :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
One would think I would be happy.....

You know, I miss the little turd licker

Jeff

Well see, it's nice and normal around here and see... The turd licker is back....

The administrator says that Mikey needs to chill out for a while. The Administrator.
:dontknow: Bwahahahahaahaha :p too late :eek:

Mrs.Sickness said:
The Sickness internet provider has crashed. What to do, What to do? CALL him.:confused: . So, No he didn't fall off the face of the earth or die. Home phone is fried as well (same provider). I am sure who ever needs to get a hold of him knows how, otherwise send me a PM and I will relay (from work) to him.:dontknow: Marne :p

Well Marne...now you know what he has been doing when your out....
Mikey finally glued the keyboard...tuggin the tugboat... and broke the phone calling all those 900's:dontknow::D

Nice cover though.....Not sure if there is much help for him at this point.:rofl:

NBT said:
Well Marne...now you know what he has been doing when your out....
Mikey finally glued the keyboard...tuggin the tugboat... and broke the phone calling all those 900's:dontknow::D

Nice cover though.....Not sure if there is much help for him at this point.:rofl:

AH HAH. Truth cum's out. The turd licker is gonna pay now. :D :D :D :D :p . Now I have to clean (scrape) everything. Yuck.:(

Borden3srt said:
damn moderators. leave my avatar alone. oh well i guess i will fix it later. but was that the best you could come up with???????? HHHHHHOOOOOOMMMMOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

I think one moderator is guity of the charge...:hmmmm:

I do miss duct tape boy though.... :p

Maybe he couldn't find his :sheep: :sheep: ...

That was an amusing thread. You never knew what would be different when logged on with him as a mod... :)

I know its an old thread, but maybe .......... did it do it again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back