Side Exhaust end..

FIREBALL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hm, i prefer this example exhaust end... ( Sorry i loan this Dodge picture for show my idea..)

side1.jpg

I think i made it from polished ss steel next week for left and right side too.
2 x 3" tubes welding in to a ss steel plate, slash cuted. The tubes come a little bit outside the plate, so 10mm, not more. The exhaust tube 2 x 2.5" can fit inside, little bit shorter cutted.
Let me see, what i can create.

Last edited:
FIREBALL said:
Hm, i prefer this example exhaust end... ( Sorry i loan this Dodge picture for show my idea..)

side1.jpg

I think i made it from polished ss steel next week for left and right side too.

ford SVT style,

but - i would rather have the plate " style " with tubing to help with the heat... so the side dont get damaged

Yes , your right, but the plate is coming. The was only for visual the idea.

i have just been debating the duel intercooled tips fo rmine that way should be no issue of damaging the body.

Aha, yes, the cooling prob we must clear. Now, i think, when we make the 3" as dummy tubes and put the hot exhaust tube i the middel position, that can be enoug.

Intercooling tips? Have you a pic?

redice2 said:
i have just been debating the duel intercooled tips fo rmine that way should be no issue of damaging the body.

that wat i was thinkin also if i went ahead and did the side exh,

borla_single_round_angle_cut_intercool_tip.jpg

but im going with stinker's exh, cutouts

Last edited:
black pearl said:
Have you checked your truck lately to see if you still have them:D
:argh: dam it the one night i leave it outside :dontknow:

Hey Fireball, not to go off topic, but does your QC have a lowering kit, or is it bagged? It looks SUPER SICK!!

if you run a 4" tip there is no hot spots on your paint.... i've created an plate that fix's this...here i'll shoot you an idea for a 3" tip i drill a 4" hole in the bed but the plate hole is 3" make sence? be prepaired to cut the bed ALOT with dual tips..and i mean the underside of the bed under the truck

Thanks..., i buy them with this lowering kit, unnamed lowlow, but i dont know, where is the manufaturer of the kit.

MoparMan84 said:
Hey Fireball, not to go off topic, but does your QC have a lowering kit, or is it bagged? It looks SUPER SICK!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back