Side exhaust

redram10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remeber a couple of years ago someone did side exhaust on red single cab saw it on youtube ....Who on here did the side exhaust looking to do something like it dose anyone make the side plates or know where to buy them

That was tooloe. I'm pretty sure he made and did all work himself.

Well my father in law owns a muffler shop jw if someone made the plates I could do everything else myself and did he run mufflers or was it straight pipes I run outlaws with no cats .....

Thanks for the help guess they just made up the plates there self if anyone knows where I can buy some it would help but I could make them.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C108Ke4DjDE]SRT-10 Ram Exhaust Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzEDReuzhOs]SRT-10 Side Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the help guess they just made up the plates there self if anyone knows where I can buy some it would help but I could make them.....

Wade(tooloe) made several of them, might shoot him a PM he may still have some

Don't forget mine, lol. I was like the 3rd to do both sides. Tooloe was straight pipe but only for a couple days before he couldn't take the loudness. It was overkill. Far as plates, don't believe he has any as I'd asked about a year ago. Silver snake made a rough pair for me and I'm thinking if having a machine shopw make some up but haven't had time to pursue.
Looks kick ass for sure

That's the video I was talking about sounds good I think I might have to run a muffler might be too much running a straight pipe like that did he add hp or lose some with no back pressure?? I did send him one last night ....is he on here much anymore thanks for all the help can wait to do this!!

Does anyone of you guys with side exhaust have the part where the tips normally come out ?
Interested in just this section of the back bumper.

Thanks in advance for a feedback

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back