Side pipes

txhemi5.7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking at doing my exhaust soon. Im really wanting to have long tubes, High flow cats, X pipe and then have the tips come out like the viper cars does Kinda like how Tooloe has his set up. I know i dont have an SRT10 but i wanted to see who all have their exhaust like that and if anyone has some pictures of them and of them going through the body and stuff. :rock:

Well ive seen a couple of yal with them. I just wanna know how hard they were to do through the body.

It's not too hard but may look funny without the side moulding our trucks have. That's what made me decisive about doing it.

Eventually i will be getting them and a hood and front bumper

Just buy the truck :dontknow::dontknow:

Why spend tons of money to make a clone when you can own the real thing?

Not busting your balls but why waste money.

Just buy the truck :dontknow::dontknow:

Why spend tons of money to make a clone when you can own the real thing?

Not busting your balls but why waste money.

The sides will be last because ya those are very expensive! The hood i will get for sure but the bumper i may not because i will be dropping my truck lower and do not think it will work out if its only like and inch or so off the ground. So im really not cloning because the sides and bumper are a maybe. Hood is for sure so i can run a Volant with SRT10 scoop on it plus i do not like any of the other hoods i can buy

The sides will be last because ya those are very expensive! The hood i will get for sure but the bumper i may not because i will be dropping my truck lower and do not think it will work out if its only like and inch or so off the ground. So im really not cloning because the sides and bumper are a maybe. Hood is for sure so i can run a Volant with SRT10 scoop on it plus i do not like any of the other hoods i can buy

Dont worry about not getting the front bumper due to being that low, Did you lower your truck already?

I have mine 2.5 front and 3 rear, but these truck come lower then a regular ram from the factory. I dont hit anything from being lowered.

you should be fine.

Dont worry about not getting the front bumper due to being that low, Did you lower your truck already?

I have mine 2.5 front and 3 rear, but these truck come lower then a regular ram from the factory. I dont hit anything from being lowered.

you should be fine.

Right now i am at a 2/5 BellTech drop but i will be at a 6/8 sometime. Let me get a pic of my buddys and i will show u where i will be at.

taff2.jpg

This is right about where i will be. This is of course a newer truck then mine but it is one 22"s just like my truck

I wouldn't get an SRT 10 hood, just so you can get a Volant CAI to use the scoop.
It's not functional anyway. I have the Volant on my truck, but only for the bigger filter and air box. I have the scoop in a cabinet in the garage and I capped off the inlet for it on the Volant box. It doesn't ram air into the truck, and blocks air flow across the motor.

Granted you don't have the same motor, so the lack of air flow doesn't affect you, but the pain of setting it up won't pay off.:eek:

Im planning on getting the hood no matter what. Lately i have been looking at cold airs and the only reason i would get the volant was if i was gonna use it with the hood but as u all have been saying to not do the scoop. Im still trying to decide what cold air im wanting since christmas is on its way

Im planning on getting the hood no matter what. Lately i have been looking at cold airs and the only reason i would get the volant was if i was gonna use it with the hood but as u all have been saying to not do the scoop. Im still trying to decide what cold air im wanting since christmas is on its way

I plan on getting a carbon fibre hood or one of tonys hoods. i'll let you know you could buy mine off me I'll give you a good deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back